Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this guide, i know alot of work to do this but i guess it's worthed
if you are consistently contributing on the forum a good resources and by the
end if will pays off.

Cheers!
Julius

You are completely right..

The main thing is start working on any of the method instead of keep searching for new.

Hope this one will work too..

Thanks mate..

A great little method that can really show the power of forum marketing when used correctly. Unfortunately for the majority, the minority ruin methods like these by not keeping things legit and spamming the hell out of everything.

A great little guide, and a thumbs up from me!.

Cheers, Kane

I am going to test this method. Forums can easily ban you what happened to me few times.

Cool post! As a forum admin I would suggest three things when using this technique.
1) Sign up with a disposable email address (so you don't lose your main email when it gets blacklisted)
2) Log in from a proxy server (so you don't get IP banned. Administrators share banned addresses)
3) Don't use the same handle on multiple forums (yes, there are shared banned list for those too)

Oh, and try to stay away from registration captcha bots. We can smell bogus accounts a mile away. If you have something of value to add, admins will usually let you slide but if your quest to 100 posts is.. "hi, I'm ____" or "Insert noob question here" don't be stunned when the ban stick comes swinging your way.

@iamjohns Yes, taking action is often the hardest part for most people, me included... but like
ContraAl says, we have to take the " correct " action , and make valid insightful posts that have
value ... always think value and you can't go wrong ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back