The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

newlxx

Hello guys.
Unless you have been living under a rock, you probably know that Mobile is currently HOT in the CPA Industry.
Not everyone has a budget to get started with paid traffic right away, so I made this guide based on a recent method that I have been using to drive traffic to mobile CPA offers.

This involves using Instagram to promote the CPA offers. It involves literally no effort and I will even show you how to automate the time consuming process so you can sit back and make money.

OFFERS: The offers that have worked the best for me are Dating and Email/Zip Submits (especially the free PS4, Xbox, iPhones, etc)

1. CREATING AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Instagram is social media app available only for smartphones in which users share pictures with their friends.
The first thing you are going to want to do is download the Instagram App on your phone from the App/Play Store onto your smartphone.
If you don't own a smartphone, you can easily emulate an Android on desktop (Windows and Mac) with BlueStacks.
Once you open the app you will get something like this:

Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 4.44.40 pm.png

Tap "Register with Email" and create your new instagram account.
For the username, choose something related to your niche.
Eg: If I was promoting a iPhone 6 email submit I would choose something like iphoneaddict12, iphone6_rules, etc. Just be creative.

2. SETTING UP YOUR INSTAGRAM PROFILE
Once you are done creating your account, head over to your profile page.
It would look something like this:

Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 5.04.49 pm copy.png

I have blocked out sensitive information, since I do not want my account reported. :p
First thing you are going to want to do is add a profile image. (Just tap the "circle" avatar under username)
Next, head over to "edit your profile"

Screen-Shot-2014-10-24-at-5.11.04-pm.jpg

Fill in the info.
The most important is the LINK section. In Instagram this the only place where your link will be clickable.
Shorten your affiliate link with bit.ly and paste it here. It will appear right below the bio.
As for the bio, write something to explain about the offer you are promoting. Like "Get a FREE _______. See if you qualify:" Use your mind and get creative.

Once you have setup your profile, start uploading a few pics to make your account appear real.

Always use HASHTAGS, since people browsing under a hashtag can find your posts on instagram.
For iPhone related account use the hastags like #iphone #iphone6 #iphoneaddict #ios #iphonesia etc
Search around instagram and look at what hashtags others in your niche are using.

3. DRIVING TRAFFIC
This is the time consuming step. The more you work doing this, the more you will make.

Head over, to the EXPLORE tab (2nd one from the left on the bottom)
Use the search feature and select tags.

Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 5.30.53 pm.png

Use this to search and find related posts in your niche.

Start liking, commenting, and following others in your niche.
Now, whenever you start like/follow/comment people will get a notification on their phone like "______ has liked your post."
Out of curiosity, people will go and check out your profile and even click through link and complete the offer.

Also, upload pictures regularly under related hashtags - it will drive traffic and help your account will look real to others.
TIP: Memes and funny posts work really well and ocassionally include posts about your offer.
Remember, your links in the post won't be clickable so tell them the link is in your bio.

PROOF:

Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 5.49.41 pm.png

That this method works - screenshot was taken today and the offer was promoted on the same account as above. I have been running this Instagram account for less than 2 days now.

4. AUTOMATING (PART II)
The 3rd step can be automated and used to drive traffic hands-free.
This will be included in the PART II of this guide which I will be releasing only for the Dojo Members.
The PART II will include the BOT (+ My settings to get maximum traffic) I use to automate the step 3 of the guide.
FYI: The bot is very cheap (with 3 free days trial to test it) and cloud hosted so you don't need to leave your computer running. Also, the Bot is completely legal and uses the Instagram API so you won't have to worry about getting your account banned.

If you still haven't gotten the Dojo, Click Here to Signup and Read the PART II

I hope you guys like this guide and start taking action.

Last edited:
I"ve used this exact system before. But everytime instagram banned my account in 2 or 3 days. probably because i liked to many pictures in 1 day

I"ve used this exact system before. But everytime instagram banned my account in 2 or 3 days. probably because i liked to many pictures in 1 day
I have only lost my account once that was because I uploaded a NSFW image on one of accounts.
Never had problems getting banned due to liking too much.
Its pretty much safe to like around 1000 posts in a day.

so how do you make sure the right country gets converted?
Just use a simple geo-redirection script to redirect the traffic to the correct country.

Most the traffic you will get is going to be from US.
Little bit from other tier 1 countries like AUS, UK, and CA.
I just redirect it to offers that accept that country, but lets say for an iPhone offer account I don't have any iPhone offer from Canada I will redirect it to similar offer - like MacBook, PS4, etc.
Most of the traffic can be monetised, the good thing is there are less clicks from tier 2 and tier 3 countries.

Hello.
I do recognize the name of this course but won't call names. It's been exposed in other places anyways.

How much have you been able to do per day with this method? We could share some ideas if you want, I've been doing this method for 1-2 months already :)

Hello.
I do recognize the name of this course but won't call names. It's been exposed in other places anyways.

How much have you been able to do per day with this method? We could share some ideas if you want, I've been doing this method for 1-2 months already :)

I have seen many courses on this method but who wants to pay to learn how i setup an instagram account? There is this one course (I do not want to name) which costs almost a grand and teaches in a 5 short videos how to create and setup IG account, how to post pictures, etc.

This method is not ground breaking new, but it still works once not many affiliates have saturated it yet. Also, the people on instagram are kind of naive and easier to convert as compared from other social media.

Yeah. That would be great. I am doing around $20-$30/Day with 2 Instagram accounts (both are kind of new - less than 1000 followers :p) which I think is okay, since all I do is upload a few posts and automate the rest.

Last edited:
Nice tutorial!

I tried the similar method with Tumblr before and it worked great for me. Haven't tried Instagram yet.

1) Do I make each account with a new email address?

2) What tools do you use to automate?

3) From the info do you use your own hosted landing page with a script for geo redirection?

4) Do you direct link?

5) What CPA networks are you using for this method?

Last edited:
1) Do I make each account with a new email address?
Yes

2) What tools do you use to automate?

I have a guide for automating this inside the Dojo. Click Here To Read It

3) From the info do you use your own hosted landing page with a script for geo redirection?
Yeah. It is a simple PHP script. If you don't know PHP, there is Geo-Redirection tool you can use available in AffKit Tools. Use that to generate the code and upload the files onto your server.

4) Do you direct link?
So far I have been direct linking and seeing good results with it.

How many offers do you normally test to see which one works?

Atleast 3-4 offer from different affiliate networks.
I aim for CR of around 10%
Split testing different affiliate networks is a huge one, I have had an offer giving a CR of 1% on one network and a similar offer on another network giving me a CR of around 10%. Thats 10X more conversions.
So be sure to split test different networks, especially with email submits.

Are the offers your promoting mostly CPA offers?

Do you promote some CPS offers like at clickbank?

Yeah. I am doing just CPA Offers.

You could try CPS offers - the best way would be to use the instagram followers to build a list by linking to your squeeze page.

1) Beside free giveaways and dating, what other niches are good to be used with this method?

2) Are you promoting non-adult dating offers?

banners
Back