The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
Just use a simple geo-redirection script to redirect the traffic to the correct country.

Most the traffic you will get is going to be from US.
Little bit from other tier 1 countries like AUS, UK, and CA.
I just redirect it to offers that accept that country, but lets say for an iPhone offer account I don't have any iPhone offer from Canada I will redirect it to similar offer - like MacBook, PS4, etc.
Most of the traffic can be monetised, the good thing is there are less clicks from tier 2 and tier 3 countries.

Can you suggest me any good Geo-Redirection script?

Thanks in advance.

Can you suggest me any good Geo-Redirection script?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry I dont know any geo redirection scripts. Google it u can find many.
Personally, I use geo-redirection tool from dojo.

Hello,

Thanks for your method, is it still valid?
And how much are you making per day?

Thanks again!
Method is still valid however IG is getting a bit stricter so I wouldn't recommend direct linking instead use a simple lp and u should be fine

Hello,

Thanks for your method, is it still valid?
And how much are you making per day?

Thanks again!
Method is valid.
I haven't been doing this for quite a while, I moved onto more lucrative options ie paid traffic which takes most of my time. Still a great method to start earning with.

Here is inspiration for u: Gold - How I Made Thousands With Instagrams | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Add your own twist and make a bank!

Great post..

What CPA networks are you using for this method?
You can use any CPA network.
I was using F5 Media and A4D.

I started doing this method today now the problem that I am stuck is how to get lot of followers in Instagram.
So far I have close to 100 only.
I am using the UCBrowser download offer I wanted to get Email submit offer however since they required approval in the Peerfly account so I started with the UCBrowser offer.
Does this type of offer gets good conversion with the Instagram traffic?

Well I found some Iphone offers on another CPA network and I have attached a screenshot of the Iphone offer that I am promoting on Twitter and Instagram. I am using an automated posting service that will keep posting my offer on Twitter and for Instagram I am manually posting it.

Please let me know if this is the right way and any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Attachments

• affizx.jpg
    affizx.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 46
Any suggestion this guys

Well I found some Iphone offers on another CPA network and I have attached a screenshot of the Iphone offer that I am promoting on Twitter and Instagram. I am using an automated posting service that will keep posting my offer on Twitter and for Instagram I am manually posting it.

Please let me know if this is the right way and any feedback would be highly appreciated.

banners
Back