The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MrTwister

affiliate
Howdy folks? Nice to meet you all!
Let me introduce myself. My name's MrTwister but you can call me Mister.
For over two years I've been working in a mobile marketing industry, in a company that is providing a lot of installs (CPI/CPA) for various iOS and Android games and apps.
I've worked with all major mobile affiliate networks (Glispa, Crobo, Applift, InMobi, Mobusi, etc.) from both supply and demand side. Meaning we've promoted their campaigns and they've promoted ours.
I know how much we all like numbers, so just to give you an idea:
Revenue: over 3 mln USD
Gross profit: 600 000 USD
Revenue: over 2 mln USD
Gross profit: over 300 000 USD
I'd like to share my insights with you fellows. If you want to know where to get mobile CPI/CPA campaigns to promote, which companies and campaigns you should not work with, what are good and bad traffic sources and should you really spend your cash on a lousy deal. Just ask.
You will get a reply to the best of my knowledge.

Hi Mark! Thank you for the greeting.
I am not going to register any company here, because that would disclose me.
And i am not going to promote any services either. Hence no official registration is required.

Hello @MrTwister, and welcome to The Forum :affiliatefix:

If you are still working for your mobile company, then we ask you to register this service as an official resource according the instructions in this short video of K:

Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

This is mandatory for all businesses on AffiliateFix, and you are not allowed to promote your services before you have got your official registration ;)

Best regards!

Howdy folks? Nice to meet you all!
Let me introduce myself. My name's MrTwister but you can call me Mister.
For over two years I've been working in a mobile marketing industry, in a company that is providing a lot of installs (CPI/CPA) for various iOS and Android games and apps.
I've worked with all major mobile affiliate networks (Glispa, Crobo, Applift, InMobi, Mobusi, etc.) from both supply and demand side. Meaning we've promoted their campaigns and they've promoted ours.
I know how much we all like numbers, so just to give you an idea:
Revenue: over 3 mln USD
Gross profit: 600 000 USD
Revenue: over 2 mln USD
Gross profit: over 300 000 USD
I'd like to share my insights with you fellows. If you want to know where to get mobile CPI/CPA campaigns to promote, which companies and campaigns you should not work with, what are good and bad traffic sources and should you really spend your cash on a lousy deal. Just ask.
You will get a reply to the best of my knowledge.

If you are here to do any recruiting of our members, you will need to be accepted as an approved resource.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

With your background and experience, I'm sure you may have some wonderful insights to share.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back