The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MiszelD

Hello, can any of you recommend any server hosting that will handle hundreds or even thousands of clicks a day without any problem? I work with push traffic so this is very important to me.
Does anyone use hosting from for example bluehost, hostgator, Ionos etc?

I used BlueHost for more than a decade. I had my VPS servers and my dedicated servers there. I stopped using them last year when they moved there VPS and Dedicated Server support over seas. Their support was once the best in the industry, now it is just some lame asshole that can't speak English reading solutions to issues out of a binder. They don't even understand what they are reading. BLUEHOST SUCKS NOW!

Go with LiquidWeb, they'll treat you right! Good product, competitive pricing, and excellent support!

Last edited:
You know real server tech support people get over $80/hr or more in the US.

Hardware or performance issues are really in the scope of server operations and support.

You might look into AWS they are tool oriented and have 'user friendly' dashboard but they can be expensive if you do any real volume.

that will handle hundreds or even thousands of clicks a day without any problem?
Translate that into resources and bandwidth? 'clicks' mean nothing in this context. That is how you configure a server.

Doskonały, thank you guys for all answers, so only efficiency of server plays a role here and liquidweb should make a great job with push traffic ?

Doskonały, thank you guys for all answers, so only efficiency of server plays a role here and liquidweb should make a great job with push traffic ?

Loads of server options and just make sure you get to know the WHM very well if you don't already.

MI
Back