The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Going Mobile

Hhhaha I wish 59K were mine, no it was 1 geo overall for the aff network (appsflood) Accross 10 geos there has been about 80k installs last week.

banners I am getting ok CTR 1%+ but no conversions, I guess I need to be much more aggressive in my LPs?

Possibly, This is one of the things I am playing with in my testing now. Aggressive generic LP's vs very specific offer LP's

Game install's never got over a 3%ctr and didnt get another conversion, stopped those at 4x offer payout.
Running a French sweepstakes now, $30 payout, getting around a 6%ctr but still not got anything converting, so fat total spend on this one is only $7, using air push for my traffic until the last of the funds are gone, (currently $14.50 left), If it seems to convert well then I will run it on mobicow as well as I still have $35 on there as they had pretty much 0 polish traffic.

I need now to try and find out why these offers are not converting, going to try and find a french vpn to connect to to load the offer and see what I can do with my LP to increase the conversions.

Airpush credit has gone ($20), kept an average 5% ctr but still no conversions, I will set the campaign up on mobicow and maybe compare it to a lower payout offer, payout on the sweepstakes was $30, so i will look for something more in the way of $1.50 as I have a feeling it's something to do with the offer that caused the 0 conversions, not being able to see the offer due to it only running in france is proven to be a pain so i will look for one where i will be able to view the offer page and taylor my landing page to the offer to try and gain more conversions.

On the sweepstakes tested 2 landers, same design, one in english, one in french, was surprised to see that they preformed almost exactly the same.

Coolspot - "not being able to see the offer due to it only running in france is proven to be a pain so i will look for one where i will be able to view the offer page"

You can use HideMyAss and a firefox user agent swticher so you can see your offer from the proper device and an ip from France.
Get the Firefox browser addon - User Agent Switcher by Chrispedrick
it works great.

banners
Back