The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A newbie’s diary of monetizing mobile traffic with Golden Goose gg.agency

GreekLover

Greetings all. Earned some money in crypto currencies and now taking my first steps in affiliate marketing. After some reading here and there on 26th of July 2018 I’ve decided to start with mobile subscriptions, since mobile traffic has overtaken the desktop one and growing, plus you don’t have to mess with approve, as with COD Nutra offers, and CR % can get as high as 10% if you find a right creative (especially on the low cost SOI offers), which I do create myself using a bunch of graphic editing programs and manage to get significantly higher CTR and CR rates comparing to most popular creatives from Adplexity (when I run them side by side).

I’m using adult teaser networks to buy traffic for adult video subscriptions and dating offers, and as of now I haven’t managed yet to get positive ROI on any of several campaigns that I’m running (which now average at minus 50%), if not take into account one day positive 90% ROI I got on some offer for Russian market, but I’ve already picked up some highly converting creatives and am looking to reduce my costs per click. The average CPC for Switzerland I got is $0.083 (for a $9 CPA offer), for Belgium – $0.12 (for a $9 CPA offer), for France – $0.02 (for a $2 CPA offer) and for Russia – $0.02 (for $0.35-0.6 CPA offers), all with dynamic CPM payment model.

I’m looking towards Exoclick for cutting my costs by 50-70% and would appreciate your feedback on CPC costs at that platform for the adult traffic from GEOs I’ve mentioned above (or may be you could advise me on some other platforms with lower CPC prices, but good traffic quality).

Currently I’ve partnered with some Golden Goose affiliate network (you can see my 3% referral link to it in my signature and may be register there via my refo, if you wish so), for which I’ve managed to generate 108 non fraud conversions buy now (I’ve decided from the very beginning to completely avoid fraud conversions), that brought me $153 by now out of $650 I’ve spent on them.

The main reason for starting with gg.agency is its daily payments after some evaluation period. I guess in my case they got enough time (a whole month actually) to evaluate the quality of traffic I was sending them, cause they’ve paid my first $100 on the 24th of August (the same day I’ve requested them). Also they state to be able to add virtually any offer I want, should I provide them proof of payment and any significant leads volume from other networks (which at the moment I don’t have).

I’ll be updating this thread regularly, so future newbies could see how much money and effort it takes to become a successful affiliate (given I’ll get to that point sometime in the future). If you know some other affiliate networks that pay daily (since it’s where you can make multiply profits even at lower CPA prices, than with competitors paying once a week), I’m all ears. :)
GG 1st Payment.png

Golden Goose – monetize your mobile traffic under the wing of a powerful company (Vendor listing, non-referral)
Golden Goose Affiliate Network - Daily Payouts (referral link)

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings all. Earned some money in crypto currencies and now taking my first steps in affiliate marketing. After some reading here and there on 26th of July 2018 I’ve decided to start with mobile subscriptions, since mobile traffic has overtaken the desktop one and growing, plus you don’t have to mess with approve, as with COD Nutra offers, and CR % can get as high as 10% if you find a right creative (especially on the low cost SOI offers), which I do create myself using a bunch of graphic editing programs and manage to get significantly higher CTR and CR rates comparing to most popular creatives from Adplexity (when I run them side by side).

I’m using adult teaser networks to buy traffic for adult video subscriptions and dating offers, and as of now I haven’t managed yet to get positive ROI on any of several campaigns that I’m running (which now average at minus 50%), if not take into account one day positive 90% ROI I got on some offer for Russian market, but I’ve already picked up some highly converting creatives and am looking to reduce my costs per click. The average CPC for Switzerland I got is $0.083 (for a $9 CPA offer), for Belgium – $0.12 (for a $9 CPA offer), for France – $0.02 (for a $2 CPA offer) and for Russia – $0.02 (for $0.35-0.6 CPA offers), all with dynamic CPM payment model.

I’m looking towards Exoclick for cutting my costs by 50-70% and would appreciate your feedback on CPC costs at that platform for the adult traffic from GEOs I’ve mentioned above (or may be you could advise me on some other platforms with lower CPC prices, but good traffic quality).

Currently I’ve partnered with some Golden Goose affiliate network (you can see my 3% referral link to it in my signature and may be register there via my refo, if you wish so), for which I’ve managed to generate 108 non fraud conversions buy now (I’ve decided from the very beginning to completely avoid fraud conversions), that brought me $153 by now out of $650 I’ve spent on them.

The main reason for starting with gg.agency is its daily payments after some evaluation period. I guess in my case they got enough time (a whole month actually) to evaluate the quality of traffic I was sending them, cause they’ve paid my first $100 on the 24th of August (the same day I’ve requested them). Also they state to be able to add virtually any offer I want, should I provide them proof of payment and any significant leads volume from other networks (which at the moment I don’t have).

I’ll be updating this thread regularly, so future newbies could see how much money and effort it takes to become a successful affiliate (given I’ll get to that point sometime in the future). If you know some other affiliate networks that pay daily (since it’s where you can make multiply profits even at lower CPA prices, than with competitors paying once a week), I’m all ears. :)
V2VZXgdCxaBDj2
Congrats on this buddy, keep us in motion with the adventure dude!

Have you starting optimizing your campaigns/landers?
Oh, forgot to say....why not give Golden Goose a review on their listing, so other members can get your opinion on their network?
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/golden-goose-–-monetize-your-mobile-traffic-under-the-wing-of-a-powerful-company.2296
@Lady Goose @Mr. Goose
Well, for now I just use the standard landing and optimizing only the creatives and targeting settings I get from the teaser networks I use to buy traffic from. E.g. for the CH offer it's both hands Chrome and Android, and out of 500 creatives I've made I kept only one (the ones from Adplexity adult wasn't that good, and I had to abandon them).

As for the review I may write one down the road, but for now I'm more interested in mastering as an affiliate and not copywriter. By the way, can you by any chance share with me some large traffic platforms or DSPs that sell clicks for the GEOs of current interest of my at significantly lower prices than the ones I've mentioned above (that is, of course, if you don't need the specific traffic yourself)?

out of 500 creatives

500?! Wow. I hope that's for a ton of campaigns/offers. Must've taken you ages, hat's off to you!

As for the review I may write one down the road, but for now I'm more interested in mastering as an affiliate and not copywriter.

Naw, you don't have to be a copywriter. :) Just something like....great network, premium offers and good service, or this one not as good as I'd hoped, whichever applies, is fine.

By the way, can you by any chance share with me some large traffic platforms or DSPs that sell clicks for the GEOs of current interest of my at significantly lower prices than the ones I've mentioned above (that is, of course, if you don't need the specific traffic yourself)?

If I had a great answer to that, I would absolutely tell you! We don't hold back too much here, only what is necessary.

I can suggest that, aside from other members 'in the know' possibly jumping in here, you can also check out traffic sources in the Resources section, or you can create a Looking For (prefix) in the Business Centre and state what you've mentioned here. You can also point to this thread in that in that one, if you think it will help a traffic platform understand your needs.

Congrats on this buddy, keep us in motion with the adventure dude!
Thanx! I will! Today on Russian offer I got two conversions with one click and 200% CR! No fraud from my side, I swear! :D If I was allowed to upload images or links here right away, I could even share a screenshot of that success story! :D

Thanx! I will! Today on Russian offer I got two conversions with one click and 200% CR! No fraud from my side, I swear! :D If I was allowed to upload images or links here right away, I could even share a screenshot of that success story! :D

Send it to me in an email or PM (put spaces between things if you have to) and I will post it for you.

I can suggest that, aside from other members 'in the know' possibly jumping in here, you can also check out traffic sources in the Resources section, or you can create a Looking For (prefix) in the Business Centre and state what you've mentioned here. You can also point to this thread in that in that one, if you think it will help a traffic platform understand your needs.
Thanx man! I'm already looking for some DSP platforms out there, but will surely follow your advise as well!

500?! Wow. I hope that's for a ton of campaigns/offers. Must've taken you ages, hat's off to you!
Actually it took me 3 days all in all - to find material, turn it into creatives and test 400 of them in a single campaign for the CH offer, all these with $20 daily budget (but I was starting with 10 and 50 creatives at first and testing them for weeks without great success). When I went testing a couple of hundred creatives within a single campaign on some other traffic platform for the US and FR offers with a $25 daily budget my personal manager there called me nut for doing so, not directly though, so no feelings hurt! :D I know that may sound insane for people spending $50 to test just 5 creatives, not 500, but I have my own opinion about how testing should be done. Spending hundreds of dollars on testing just a dozen of creatives is certainly not a good option for me, since my budget, though quite large, is not unlimited.

Send it to me in an email or PM (put spaces between things if you have to) and I will post it for you.
It seems that I don't yet have the option to PM people either. Anyway, it's joxi.net/nAy4wMbtYW3jW2.

I think I found what was wrong - the teaser network I use to promote RU offers made a change to the macros orthography in my link while moderating my new creatives there (changing ID to UID, which remained ID in GG) without prior notice. The overall ROI for today for that RU offer is +27%, nothing special. :)

Just got 2 conversions from a creative at my BE campaign, bringing me $13.6 just with 9 clicks, with total cost for today at $4.2 - that's a 200%+ ROI. Let's see if it will last (for now I left running this creative alone, deactivating all the others).
gyazo.com/3d776e27113f5f4917110f60260b8819

V2VZXgdCxaBDj2
Hi GreekLover, thanks for using Golden Goose platform, I am very glad that you are having a great experience, hope it keep going for long time =)
I will keep following your post, case you need any extra support please contact me, I will be glad to help you with anything you may need ;)

P.S: if possible please add a review on Golden Goose Company threat =)

Try to scale it to $100 a day...
You mean like $100 per day for a single campaign? I think that for that I should achieve a stable positive daily ROI for it, or it isn't necessary? I see that old wolf jonte in his similar thread over here spends no more than $30 a day in a single campaign while testing. Also yesterday I switched from the CPM payment model to CPC, and now clicks from Switzerland cost me just $0.002, not $0.08 I was paying before. If the CR at such prices will remain as it was (and I do not see a reason it shouldn't, since they all come from the same ad spot) - one conversion bringing me $9 for every 170 clicks on the best converting creative I have, then the ROI will skyrocket.

Hi GreekLover, thanks for using Golden Goose platform, I am very glad that you are having a great experience, hope it keep going for long time =)
I will keep following your post, case you need any extra support please contact me, I will be glad to help you with anything you may need ;)
P.S: if possible please add a review on Golden Goose Company threat =)
Thanx man! For now I'm totally satisfied with the current manager I have (right from the start he advised me on the best offers and landings for the traffic sources I was gonna use, and time proved he wasn't bullshiting me, cause eventually I sticked to the exact landigs and offers he told me). As for the report you're the 2nd person here asking me to write one. :) May be if I get the 2nd payment as fast as the 1st one, I'll take time to seat and write one in deed. For now I just really like those 300 trillion filter options you provide. Yes, my friends, those guys have like 13^13 basic filter combinations, and 18^18 total filter combinations (if we count all 6 parameters for the postback)! That's totally insane! More insane than the number of creatives I test within a single campaign! :D It's a pity though that some of the platforms I use to buy traffic from do not yet provide as many targeting options, otherwise it could reduce the cost for running campaigns by several times (e.g. I had to switch platform for my FR adult dating campaign because of the lack of targeting by mobile carriers).

Last edited:
Also yesterday I switched from the CPM payment model to CPC, and now clicks from Switzerland cost me just $0.002, not $0.08 I was paying before. If the CR at such prices will remain as it was (and I do not see a reason it shouldn't, since they all come from the same ad spot) - one conversion bringing me $9 for every 170 clicks on the best converting creative I have, then the ROI will skyrocket.
Good news, thanks to turning from CPM to CPC payment model on September the 1st I spent just $0.053 on my CH campaign and got one conversion bringing me $9, that's the positive ROI of 16881%, if I'm not mistaking. :) Let's see if it will stay at least at +50% long term.
cc8bef7df6 (1).png

GG CH 01.09.2018.png

As of now I've spent $740 on all of my campaigns at all platforms, earning $200.

Golden Goose – monetize your mobile traffic under the wing of a powerful company (Vendor listing, non-referral)

Got my 2nd payment from the GG after requesting it yesterday evening. If I ever get to the stable positive ROI it will help a lot, cause as my manager in GG said: "with ROI +20% and weekly payments you can multiply your funds by 13 000 within a year, but with ROI +3% and daily payments your earnings may grow 48 000 fold within 365 days (so it's not only the ROI, but the combination of ROI and payment frequency that you should consider when choosing the affiliate network to partner with)." Sounds good, let's see if they can keep those speeds long term.
My 2nd payment in GG.png

Good news, thanks to turning from CPM to CPC payment model on September the 1st I spent just $0.053 on my CH campaign and got one conversion bringing me $9, that's the positive ROI of 16881%, if I'm not mistaking. :) Let's see if it will stay at least at +50% long term.
So it wasn't an accident - I got another conversion for my CH campaign, bringing me another $9 with just a few cents spent. Since September 31st, when I was running cleanly at CPC payment model (since I had abandoned a dynamic CPM payment model a day before that), and until now overall costs for it are at $0.459 and overall profit is $18 - it's a positive ROI of 3821%. Sure, if it will continue at such a pace, I'll be getting only like $60 clean profit a month, but that just one offer and just one traffic source. I'm gonna test more offers and more traffic sources and may be manage to scale this result further.
GG CH 2C.png

GG CH 2C R.png

You're off to a great start, @GreekLover ! You're getting such low traffic costs but obviously well-targeted!

It'll be really interesting to see how far you can go with this.

Thank you! :) Today GG added a new feature to their filter, and now it gives you like 18^18^18 filter options to analyze campaigns more effectively and fast. I've already used it to go back in time and quickly determine the most converting conjunctions of creatives and websites. Found like a dozen with CR 9-43% for my RU campaign (other GEOs campaigns are running at a single website each - some major adult portals, so there is no point in using the specific filtering option on them). I'm setting a separate campaign for the 2 of the most converting creatives, cause the websites they perform better on differ: one performs well on a wide range of websites (that I'll include into the white list) and another one does well only on one specific website.
GG CR 43.png

Eventually, I've decided not to run two different RU campaigns for the same traffic source (since one of the creatives would still clicks from the other one on the same website, and they both have identical CR at that portal, so running just one creative converting on a series of websites will be enough). Instead I'll try to scale it setting up RU campaign on one more traffic platform.

MI
Back