The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
The aim of this thread is to find ways of making affiliate income through a smartphone - no computer, no laptop, no tablet, just your smartphone and internet connection

Next thing gonna post a big brainstorm list with all the ways to make money from affiliate marketing on phone, then after that will decide which ones to test out 1st

Please can you share any legitimate ideas or knowledge you have about earning affiliate commission from a smartphone and please only post websites that are fully accessible from a standard smartphone, and meet the rules of affiliatefix.com

Disclaimer --> Never done this before, and not gonna post any affiliate links myself [so please don't message me asking to promote anything], also all my posts in this thread are from smartphone only

1st problem is the title of this thread is way too long for a smartphone because Ask Me Anything How to Make Affiliate Money on Your Phone in 2021 is more than 60 characters and the visible forum titles on smartphone are 35 characters, so we need to half the title, and front loading the important keywords

Smartphone Affiliate Journey 2021
is less than 35 characters and the most important word is 1st, so changed it

Need to be aware that smartphone users surf the internet very differently to desktop and alot of research is going into that later on this thread

Last edited:
Making affiliate money by smart phones would be by promoting affiliate links provided by the product owner (advertiser), which you share online

Screenshot - 08_07_2021 , 11_37_14.png

- Samira

1st problem is the title of this thread is way too long for a smartphone because Ask Me Anything How to Make Affiliate Money on Your Phone in 2021 is more than 60 characters and the visible forum titles on smartphone are 35 characters, so we need to half the title, and front loading the important keywords

Smartphone Affiliate Journey 2021
is less than 35 characters and the most important word is 1st, so changed it

Need to be aware that smartphone users surf the internet very differently to desktop and alot of research is going into that later on this thread
Display and screen, still the biggest disadvantage of smart phones :confused:
No matter how i think about it, Desktops/Laptops are better than phones..
Display and screen, storage capacity, keyboard, software use, compatibility with external devices, and much more
also, desktop and laptop computers can run more powerful software than a smartphone or tablet due to their size, components, and less restrictive power requirements.

- Samira

Trying to decide the format of this brainstorm list if it's best to order by traffic source, offer type, advertiser, network, program or a combo of all these?

The aim of this thread is to find ways of making affiliate income through a smartphone - no computer, no laptop, no tablet, just your smartphone and internet connection

I remember many years ago when quite a number of the "gurus" in the industry were using this as an "in" to encourage marketers to join their respective training programs. The truth is there have always been quite a lot of marketers doing this all along for some time now. Maybe some things left to desktops for a few of the necessary chores, but the vast majority of the process done on the phone. Not for me, but I admit I do some of maintenance this way.

• Usability
  • Lower cost offers
    --with a good value proposition
  • Payment ease
  • Alternatively, a SOI/DOI type offer
  • Probably need network traffic to get the needed volume
In that order IMO
Then sort out the epc after testing
Consider the ROMI if customer acquisition (repeat sales or recurring) is a factor of the offer

Some members only accept messages from those they choose.

Make your proposal here, as long as it is permitted by our TOS.
Eh, sorry, it's a rather private matter, I go into some detail that I'd rather keep private.
However, I suppose the member can start a conversation with me, that I can reply to?

Trying to decide the format of this brainstorm list if it's best to order by traffic source, offer type, advertiser, network, program or a combo of all these?
@T J Tutor what format in your wisdom is best for a list of methods to earn affiliate commission from mobile phone?
Why am I not able to send you a private message?
I have a proposal.
I turned off private messages
--> for 2 reasons
1st is too many people asked for advice but didn't act on it for long
2nd if posts go on main forum everybody benefits and learns

You can do anything with a smartphone --it just takes so much longer in a web browser.
That's why apps are so useful.
This is the way
The other way, for me, is to set up the account on a pc with a stored credit card on the merchant's own pci-dss server. Then it can be phone ready with a login at that merchant.
Or, Google pay or other wallet ... I don't want to be filling out forms on smartphone 1. it's a hassle 2. it's a security risk.

@T J Tutor what format in your wisdom is best for a list of methods to earn affiliate commission from mobile phone?

I turned off private messages
--> for 2 reasons
1st is too many people asked for advice but didn't act on it for long
2nd if posts go on main forum everybody benefits and learns
Do you have an email or something for private inquiries?

I have decided to arrange the different type of affiliate marketing options first by model rather than traffic source, industry or device type - all of which will be covered later in this thread

Oliver Kenyon's 2015 wiki entry lists the following affiliate marketing offer models which I have further developed:

Cost per Click (CPC) / Paid per Click (PPC):
  • Short forms (3+ fields)
  • Long forms (credit card info)
Cost per Lead (CPL) / Paid per Lead (PPL):
  • Submits (email/zip code)
  • Free trials (subscriptions)
  • Pay per call (phone/web call)
  • Lead or Qualified lead (email/phone)
Cost per Sale (CPS) / Paid per Sale (PPS):
  • Sales (product/service)
Cost per Action (CPA) / Paid per Action (PPA) / Cost per Install (CPI):
  • Installs (software)
  • Downloads (ringtone)
  • Registration (event)
Cost per Impression (CPI)
  • Views or impressions (Cost per mille - CPM, Cost per Thousand - CPT)
Cost per Engagement (CPE)
  • Interaction with advertisement
Can you add any other offer models?

@T J Tutor @Graybeard did I miss anything and is this list correct information?

TY

Last edited:

What are the most profitable mobile offers?

1. Gaming​
  2. School and education in general​
  3. Health supplements or so-called Nutra​
  4. Loans and financial offers​
  5. Dating sites​
  6. Technology​

MI
Back