The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affiliate Marketer Going For 100% Organic Traffic As A Wealthy Affiliate Member No Investmesnts

Do you think I will reach 300 W.A .referrals by the end of 2018?

• Total voters

kevinv91

I couldn't Make a longer title but my objective is to grow my affiliate site with Wealthy Affiliate at the center. My website is myaffiliatehelp.com is going to be grown with 100% organic traffic/No Advertising investments for as long as possible. I will use FB, Pintrest, maybe craigslist and Forums for promotions. If anyone has any positive recommendations then I'm all ears. If it's negative then just keep it to yourself. This is going to be a challenge since I have only just stared online marketing in early may. My FB following is only around 450 and I haven't really used it until I decided to get into affiliate marketing.

The majority of what I have learned so far is from Wealthy Affiliate's training programs
their links in my signature below. I started with their free membership and realized how much they had to offer and they were one of the few legit programs available so i upgraded after my first week.

Im Currently about halfway through their Affiliate Bootcamp Training which is just one of the programs they offer. My goal is to get 300 Premium Membership Referrals by the end of 2018. Its a big goal I know especially for an organic traffic/ and no paid promotions of any kind.

The reason I'm Shooting for 300 referrals is because If I or any member reaches 300 or more premium referrals then you get a free trip to Vegas for their yearly conference, spending money and a free hotel stay for a couple days.

I still have a a lot to learn and know the bar is set high but i am determined to make this come true. If I ever do start using paid promotions for my site I will include it in this thread.

So this first post is my 1st month update as well I currently have 2 referrals for Wealthy Affiliate and there only starter memberships so unless they decide to upgrade before the end of the year they won't count for anything and I don't get paid. Many of you may have promoted things in your past or are currently promoting things that you don't believe in or know suck. I understand you need that money we all do.

Well I can honestly say I know that Wealthy Affiliate is 100% legit and worth every penny. I proudly promote them and would recommend them to anyone with no hesitation whatsoever. If anyone here is trying to find a legit training program that has real success stories then go through my link and try them for free and see what you think.go through here to sign up for free here at Wealthy Affiliate - Create Account and I will follow your progress as well. If you would like to see my personal review on wealthy affiliate here's the link to my review- A Honest Wealthy Affiliate Review | Affiliate Help For Everyone

However this thread is not meant for merely a promotional method and I invite anyone whose interested to follow me on this journey.

My website is myaffiliatehelp.com please feel free to check it out and give me any advice if you have some to offer. I appreciate any tips and tricks to get me ahead in this game of online marketing. Thank you for reading and wish me luck!

Update:
Here is my YouTube Video review update on W.A. as well if any of you want to take a look. Its my 2nd ever video that I've posted in regards to affiliate marketing. I'm always looking for feedback please leave a comment.
YouTube

Last edited:
Following along here, I'm very interested in the success of some large affiliate farms. I was obsessed with the money made off of those Mattress review sites. Looking forward to seeing how this works out!

Following along here, I'm very interested in the success of some large affiliate farms. I was obsessed with the money made off of those Mattress review sites. Looking forward to seeing how this works out!

Thanks for the follow Jeremey this should definitely be interesting!

Good luck with one dimensional marketing. I am guessing you may need 50 search engine referrals per day to meet your goals. That may not be that many ... Have you hypothesized any number based on any prior experiences?

wealthy affiliate review 2018 - YouTube

Notice the hot young blond in the Youtube video in the #1 search result?

Good luck with one dimensional marketing. I am guessing you may need 50 search engine referrals per day to meet your goals. That may not be that many ... Have you hypothesized any number based on any prior experiences?

wealthy affiliate review 2018 - YouTube

Notice the hot young blond in the Youtube video in the #1 search result?

Im guessing that's your vid? nice job with the 16k views that's awesome if it is. Good for you. I haven't hypothesized any numbers and I would need about 2 referrals a day as of June 1st and would need more as each day ticks by that I don't get 2.

Whose the blond your girl? I'm only guessing not you b/c of the greybeard name. Or did you just use an appealing looking person to draw more visitors. If so good call.

Good luck with your journey, Kevin!

Do me a favour please - you must note whenever a link is a referral link and also offer a non-referral one. ;) Give members the choice of which one they want to use.

Don't forget to keep us updated on your progress.

MI
Back