The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hiding from Adplexity and similar... Possible?

Yes, it is possible to some degree but the Adplexity guys are very good at what they do :)

Simply hiding your campaigns with a Cloaker or redirecting IP ranges to a safe page and hoping for the best is simply not enough these days, you would be better to acquire competitive advantages such higher payouts, working directly with advertisers, sourcing and executing direct buys and so on.

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate,

I am a newbie here and I have a question:
How to find out which are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier countries for my mDSP? or are they somehow universally classified?

These are universal for example 1st tier GEO's would be US, GB, CA and 2nd tier would be ES, PL, RU and 3rd tier would be TH, PH, NG
I searched for them online... and I am confused. The countries are classified differently depending on source, for example PL and ES are 1st tier... Is there any reliable source to follow?

hi i have a question about Redirect traffic .
when i'm trying to optemize what rule do you recommend for building black/white list of Source_id,in other word when i can say this source_id should be in black/white list .

hi i have a question about Redirect traffic .
when i'm trying to optemize what rule do you recommend for building black/white list of Source_id,in other word when i can say this source_id should be in black/white list .

You want to black / white list the domain, the token you need to use will be different on each traffic source.

The only way to really do this is by using a cloaking service such as Traffic Aroumr, Fraud Buster or NoIP Fraud
Hi, Fraudbuster does not do this, they have a beta service that do this but you must use a landing page, impossible to use an external website as safe page. Not sure about the others, somebody knows? thank you.

Hi, Fraudbuster does not do this, they have a beta service that do this but you must use a landing page, impossible to use an external website as safe page. Not sure about the others, somebody knows? thank you.

I know that Traffic Armour defiantly has this option (you need to use a landing page as well) as that's my Cloaker of choice :)

why cloak CPI / mobile offers? it's easy enough to run them raw as most people on mobile will download / join pretty much anything if the offer page is simple enough

Are there any DSP for popup/popunder traffic?
For example platform that unify properellads, popads, adcash and others..for mobile pops.

thx

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate,
How do you interpret when a campaign is profit in the first day, ex. I got a few conversions, and then in the next day there is zero conversion while I have all settings and LP remain the same.

Thanks!!

banners
Back