The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

I am running an antivirus offer, but chrome browser marked my site as unsafe site, which has go to the rd warning page, anyway to get around this? I assume my visitor with chrome browser will have this same issue

I am running an antivirus offer, but chrome browser marked my site as unsafe site, which has go to the rd warning page, anyway to get around this? I assume my visitor with chrome browser will have this same issue

Use a cloaker like Magic Checker, I have also heard from other affiliates that using a hosting service like VULTR leads to your site not getting flagged as fast.

Alternately you can just change domains round when it happens, you can get domains for under $1 from Name Cheap.

I had a similar problem but i didnt notice when I ripped a landing page that some code/the link from that source was actually infected with malware. Make sure you delete all unnecessary code id say.

Also if you can force https

I had a similar problem but i didnt notice when I ripped a landing page that some code/the link from that source was actually infected with malware. Make sure you delete all unnecessary code id say.

Also if you can force https

Very good point :) adding HTTPS dose help alot.

Hi Taiwo,

First of all i want to say that cashmoneyaffiliate.com is a great service for newbie like me in mobile and i want to recommend to everyone who want to get started with mobile.

My questions : how do you manage to find profitable campaigns ? i'm kind of lost right now (i guess because of experience) i don't know what steps to follow in order to find good campaigns. I ask you how is better to proceed, launch multiple campaigns with direct linking and let them few days to collect data and if some of them seems promising create landing page and more banners or launch 2-3-4 campaigns recommended by affiliate managers, with landing pages and custom banners ? My problem (if i can call this problem) is that i'm not focused on something straight (one day i want to promote sweeps, next day dating, next day adult and so on..) and i'm feeling that i lose something. How do you manage that situation ? i know you promote a lot of things and offers and will be really nice for me to know.

Thanks in advance.

You're on the right track because you're undertaking action ! ;) As far as i'm concerned trying out different verticals / offers is " throwing shit against the wall " which is actually a strategy. If you do do this throw a lot of offers in tier3 and 4 countries and test them on 2 traffic networks and be radical in ditching campaigns which don't convert after X0000 visits. If i were you i would make a choice in the flow: popunder, display etc. Don't get stuck in over complexing campaigning.

Because them you can produce a lot, find potential ones and optimize / scale.

Cheers :)

Yeah, they only released there self-service platform to the public a few months back. I'll be starting a follow along in a few weeks on my journey with Snapchat ads.
Great! One short question as I want to start with one direction first. When it comes to spytools, if you had to choose between these 2, which one would you pick?
Adplexity native or mobile?

Cheers.

Great! One short question as I want to start with one direction first. When it comes to spytools, if you had to choose between these 2, which one would you pick?
Adplexity native or mobile?

Cheers.

Depends on what you want to focus on. I would say native has the most potential currently as there is alot of uncertainty in pops due to the new Chrome update and most of the useful mobile ads in adplexity mobile are pops.

Hi Cashmoney!
Awesome tread!

Lets say I would like to test out 5-10 offers in the same vertical.

How I would do it:
I use adeplexity spyware, which enable me to see what kind of landing pages other affiliates use.

Which means that I can swipe and use the landing pages that works well with the offers I want to test.

Here is my thoughts. Lets say I test out 5-10 offers with 5-10 different already working landingpages I swipe. Find out which offer converts best, and cut the rest. Then I start testing the same offer on different networks, different landingpages, angles an so on. Optimize, optimize, optimize. Would this be a viable plan or would you recommend a different "testing-approach".

I mean, I cant code my own landingpages. I simply dont know how- But I can spy/swipe landingpages and I can pay others to make landingpages for me, which is what I am going to do once I find a "the best offer" I what ever vertical I choose. But I dont have an endless amount of money to pay others to make me 1-3 landingpages for each offer I would like to try out in the beginning. So I would recon that this spy/swipe/test approach would be the best since the landing pages already work with the offer(s) I find.

Yes I know I cant be 100 % surden that it is going to work for me (different GEO's, an so on.)

How do you go about it?

Do you make x amount for landing pages for each offer you test (even if you test out 20 offers in the same vertical) or do you swipe-->test and pick one and then make your own landingpages/optimize..

Hi Cashmoney!
Awesome tread!

How I would do it:
I use adeplexity spyware, which enable me to see what kind of landing pages other affiliates use.

Which means that I can swipe and use the landing pages that works well with the offers I want to test.

Here is my thoughts. Lets say I test out 5-10 offers with 5-10 different already working landingpages I swipe. Find out which offer converts best, and cut the rest. Then I start testing the same offer on different networks, different landingpages, angles an so on. Optimize, optimize, optimize. Would this be a viable plan or would you recommend a different "testing-approach".

I mean, I cant code my own landingpages. I simply dont know how- But I can spy/swipe landingpages and I can pay others to make landingpages for me, which is what I am going to do once I find a "the best offer" I what ever vertical I choose. But I dont have an endless amount of money to pay others to make me 1-3 landingpages for each offer I would like to try out in the beginning. So I would recon that this spy/swipe/test approach would be the best since the landing pages already work with the offer(s) I find.

Yes I know I cant be 100 % surden that it is going to work for me (different GEO's, an so on.)

How do you go about it?

Do you make x amount for landing pages for each offer you test (even if you test out 20 offers in the same vertical) or do you swipe-->test and pick one and then make your own landingpages/optimize..

If you're new and on a tight budget, this could be too many, start with 1 landing page and 2/3 offers max.

How I would do it:

Yes, this is a good place to start.

Yes, you can do this just make sure that the landing pages you swipe are not rigged with malicious code.

This is a good plan if you have the budget and you are only targeting 1 GEO, 1 traffic source and running 1 vertical.

This is a good idea, however, you could save your self some money by learning basic coding skills there are many free resources online and on Youtube. You can also use Banners & Landers – $40 Landing Pages – $10 Banners

How do you go about it?

I run 1 landing page and test out loads of offers, however, I have a lot of experience and have tested 100s of landing pages so the 1 landing page I use as my default landing page is battle tested and optimised to shit.

In your situation, I would test a maximum of 3 landing pages and 3 offers in a GEO were it was not too costly to buy traffic but the offer payouts were ok, think 2nd tier.

Last edited:

If you're new and on a tight budget, this could be too many, start with 1 landing page and 2/3 offers max.

How I would do it:

Yes, this is a good place to start.

Yes, you can do this just make sure that the landing pages you swipe are not rigged with malicious code.

This is a good plan if you have the budget and you are only targeting 1 GEO, 1 traffic source and running 1 vertical.

This is a good idea, however, you could save your self some money by learning basic coding skills there are many free resources online and on Youtube. You can also use Banners & Landers – $40 Landing Pages – $10 Banners

How do you go about it?

I run 1 landing page and test out loads of offers, however, I have a lot of experience and have tested 100s of landing pages so the 1 landing page I use as my default landing page is battle tested and optimised to shit.

In your situation, I would test a maximum of 3 landing pages and 3 offers in a GEO were it was not too costly to buy traffic but the offer payouts were ok, think 2nd tier.

Thanks alot. This helped me alot! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think of funnelflux tracker for mobile advertising?

what is your bidding method? do you go from low to high or high to low?

MI
Back