The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate,
How do you interpret when a campaign is profit in the first day, ex. I got a few conversions, and then in the next day there is zero conversion while I have all settings and LP remain the same.

Thanks!!

If a campaign is profibale it will have a postiver ROI :) the longetivity of the campign on the other hand depedns on many factors such as available volume, advertiser and compertion.

I would suggets you first take a look at the targets that generated those conversions on the first day and see if your campign was still reciving the same level of traffic from them or if you had been out bid. Second, contact your AM and see if the advertiser had any issues on their end and that could have resulted in the offer not converting probably.

would you please explain what you mean by aggressive and why it
requires cloaking..?

Below is an aggressive landing page that would probably not get approved on a lot of traffic networks unless it was cloaked.

av10.png

If you want to know more on how to cloak read this Protect Your Campaigns From Spy Tools Like Adplexity With Magic Checker

Hiding from Adplexity and similar... Possible?
If you join facebook group Mobile Pop Affiliate Mastermind you can ask Sebastian, the founder,
there about it. In his latest post he mentioned he found one cloaker just now which hides from Adplexity

Hi i am newbie, recently i found some app install offer from adplexity, so i was trying to promote on startapp, but my Campaign was Denial, it's says

"The destination URL of your campaign is incorrect. Your campaign leads to a Google Play page, while the destination URL you inserted relates to a mobile web landing page. Please note, when promoting an app install campaign, make sure you have selected the "I Promote an App" option. The destination URL of your campaign should be the direct link to the Google Play page of the app. This URL does not affect the final destination which your campaign will lead to. Please resubmit another campaign for approval with the correct destination URL. "

i am using affiliate net work called turbob.mobi. Any help will be appreciate, And thanks for you advice

Hi,

Thanks for all your advice, this thread has been a great read.

I noticed you mentioned Zeropark and a few other traffic providers in this thread but never DNTX, what is your experience with them?

Next to this, which tracker or trackers do you use?

Thanks

One more question which just came to mind...

What is your bidding strategy? Do you initially start with high bids to test the waters and lower them gradually?

I normally start with the lowest bids, then slowly move them up to gain more traffic and then bid higher when I found healthy traffic sources.

So in a nutshell.. Start with high or low bids?

Thanks again.

Hi i am newbie, recently i found some app install offer from adplexity, so i was trying to promote on startapp, but my Campaign was Denial, it's says

"The destination URL of your campaign is incorrect. Your campaign leads to a Google Play page, while the destination URL you inserted relates to a mobile web landing page. Please note, when promoting an app install campaign, make sure you have selected the "I Promote an App" option. The destination URL of your campaign should be the direct link to the Google Play page of the app. This URL does not affect the final destination which your campaign will lead to. Please resubmit another campaign for approval with the correct destination URL. "

i am using affiliate net work called turbob.mobi. Any help will be appreciate, And thanks for you advice

it sounds like your destination URL needs to be the google play URL for the app you're promoting.

Hi,

Thanks for all your advice, this thread has been a great read.

I noticed you mentioned Zeropark and a few other traffic providers in this thread but never DNTX, what is your experience with them?

Next to this, which tracker or trackers do you use?

Thanks

I used DNTX (which is now tonic.com) in the past but have not used them for over a year now. Luke did a guide on them recently however Running a PeerFly Offer with TONIC Zero Click Traffic

One more question which just came to mind...

What is your bidding strategy? Do you initially start with high bids to test the waters and lower them gradually?

I normally start with the lowest bids, then slowly move them up to gain more traffic and then bid higher when I found healthy traffic sources.

So in a nutshell.. Start with high or low bids?

Thanks again.

I bid for the highest position and then lower the bid slowly because this gives you access to ALL the placements available. The targets that convert best usually have high bids.

banners
Back