The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

1. Can you suggest good/paid cloacker for exo and other traffic source if you know of any.
2. Are there any spy tools for Mobile Ads ???
3. When the payout of most Mobile dating offers is so low, is it really possible to do 4/5 figures a day with just mobile dating vertical ?? (P.S and not to forget lead caps).

Thanks !!!

With PR I cut poor performing targets first. There will be a lot of them so I suggest you start building a blacklist to use in future as this will save you money and time.

Second I uncheck poor performing traffic sources , for example tube traffic might be doing great but blogs not, so i would uncheck the option for blog traffic in order to stop receiving that type of traffic

Third I unchek poor performing OS BUT only after I have tried improving my landing page and am sure it is the OS that is not performing as once you start unchecking OS versions you start cutting into available volume.

Also make sure to set up a global offer redirect to send all the unwanted international traffic you get from PR to a relevant offer.

@cashmoneyaffiliate In the Youtube Video you mentioned the botcheck script but never really instructed on how to set it up properly or what to look for. Can you drop some knowledge with that please?

It’s all based on the CTR. What this script does is really simple: it uses Javascript to automatically redirect visitors to your landing page out script after 300ms. Humans (who can run Javascript and don’t react in less than 300ms) will be recorded as clickthroughs, and bots won’t.

Hi Taiwo, you are helping newbies a lot, appreciate that!!

Will it be a mistake to start with Android app download offers with Airpush(banners) to LP and PopAds direct to LP
on for example India GEO? My idea to do only this until I learn basics.

Thx

I would not recommend Airpush unless you plan on using their full page ads, as I have found that their other ad formats do not convert very well. Android app download offers in a tier 3 GEO like India might work but you'll need a good converting offer and LP as this GEO usually has low payouts.

Hi @cashmoneyaffiliate, really appreciate your content and time to answer questions. I am very eager to learn mobile but I struggle to find a starting point. I signed up to the Mobile Immersion course but still don't really know where to start. Could you point me in the right direction? For example, a tutorial to start from scratch?
What I've done so far I got approved for AdCash, PopAds, PopCash. ClickDealer is pending and YeahMobi got denied.
I'm used to promoting Clickbank offers on Bing. I don't know a thing about mobile yet...

Thanks for the help !

There are so many Mobile Advertisement network. I want to know how to choose right network for affiliate marketing as we can't test every network.
I have found none of the expert answers this question.

Hello Infoshine, in my opinion here's how to choose the right network. You will need to understand what network works best for your app(whatever you want to promote), and the Geo(s) you are targeting. Best bet is to do a quick search of ad networks that work best for the type of offer and Geo(s) you are targeting, get a quick response as to the financial and traffic credibility of the network(s) you get and make your decision based on this.

About your comment on experts, the truth is different thing work for different people it all depends on what you want to achieve and how far you want to go in achieving it.

Hi @cashmoneyaffiliate, really appreciate your content and time to answer questions. I am very eager to learn mobile but I struggle to find a starting point. I signed up to the Mobile Immersion course but still don't really know where to start. Could you point me in the right direction? For example, a tutorial to start from scratch?
What I've done so far I got approved for AdCash, PopAds, PopCash. ClickDealer is pending and YeahMobi got denied.
I'm used to promoting Clickbank offers on Bing. I don't know a thing about mobile yet...

Thanks for the help !

I know this question wasn't directed at me...

But it sounds like you need to focus in on one method and stick with it. That is also true for choosing ONE traffic source and ONE offer type and sticking with it until you crack it.

Popads, Popcash & Adcash all have traffic that converts with mobile offers, however it takes a lot of testing to find the gems.

Most pop & redirect traffic is garbage, which won't convert very well at all. Unfornutally you have to filter through all the garbage traffic to start making a profit. So it's much easier to do this if you stick with only one source, rather than spliting your budget and time amonst several sources.

@sgm9 Yes, but it's very difficult and you won't find anyone who will tell you how publically. The reason is, the Adplexity dev team is very good at "breaking" scripts that try to hide from them... So talking about it will almost guarantee the method gets "patched".

Yep, I think we discussed this some time back in another thread with @mxyzptlkfishstix . I don't recall all of the conversation, but you are correct in that no one is willing to discuss it in a public forum. It is being done, it is doable, and if you create the script to do it, guard it with your life.

Here is a little something that may be helpful to you, no matter how well you hide it, it will get worn out eventually anyways. Just because your ads and funnels can't be discovered by spy programs doesn't save your work 100%. Ads have a life expectancy and they will become ineffective eventually on their own. It's best to have new funnels, new angles, new copy, and new landers in the pipeline all of the time. It should be part of your daily routine working on new ones.

Last edited:

Thanks for the help !

Heya happy to hear that you decided to join the mobile immersion area, have you submitted a support ticket yet? if not please do and I'll be more than happy to walk you through what you need to do next.

Unfornetelly the mobile immersion area content is not the most newbie friendly at the moment but I am working on a section for newbies that should be up by the beginning of March.

banners
Back