The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Future success story!

nomeus

Hi everyone!

Found this forum today, and it looks like I hit the gold mine!

Little background.
Im from Eastern Europe, had an e-commerce store here. I was selling mobile phones, TV'
s and other consumer electronics. I was looking into more ways to sell, and tried developing landing pages and sending Facebook traffic. Got some moderate success until our office was robbed right before christmas and half of our working capital got stolen (lots of mobile phones). And decided to close down the business, since the margins are very thin in this space.

My initial plan was to start an e-commerce business in UK, build landing pages for different physical products from china and send FB traffic to those offers. But getting the right products from china and doing some changes to them would take a lot of time and capital.

And thats how I decided to get into affiliate marketing.

My goal is to build landing pages, send FB traffic and make lots of conversions. :) Right now Im looking into CPA offers. Im confident that I can get positive ROI within couple months and then it's just grinding to reach 10k a month. Thats my goal for December 2016.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Sorry that you got your store robbed. I welcome you to AffiliateFix, I am sure you will enjoy here. Good luck for your new store.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi everyone!

Hi @nomeus , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

Little background.
Im from Eastern Europe, had an e-commerce store here. I was selling mobile phones, TV'
s and other consumer electronics. I was looking into more ways to sell, and tried developing landing pages and sending Facebook traffic. Got some moderate success until our office was robbed right before christmas and half of our working capital got stolen (lots of mobile phones). And decided to close down the business, since the margins are very thin in this space.

My initial plan was to start an e-commerce business in UK, build landing pages for different physical products from china and send FB traffic to those offers. But getting the right products from china and doing some changes to them would take a lot of time and capital.

My goal is to build landing pages, send FB traffic and make lots of conversions. :) Right now Im looking into CPA offers. Im confident that I can get positive ROI within couple months and then it's just grinding to reach 10k a month. Thats my goal for December 2016.

Great story and great goals. Sounds as though you really have a handle on things. Sometimes, often, trials and tribulations lead us to new destinations of success.

What verticals interest you?

Have you selected a tracker and a traffic source?

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome to the Fix! Everyone needs their fix :) This forum is great, you will find alot of good info on here. Also check out the DOJO

Hi everyone!

Little background.

Good! wish you success

banners
Back