The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review Free Adobe Illustrator alternative

Claire Harbour

Figma_Home_OG.png

Figma is a fantastic vector design application. It's a browser-based app (desktop versions are available) that allows team-based collaboration.

It's a brilliant free alternative to Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop. Check it out here: https://www.figma.com.

Some quick benefits:
  • Can create banners, websites, logos; edit photos, vector objects and more
  • Allows you to export any group/object at any resolution in SVG, PNG or JPG
  • No need to download any software so won't slow down your computer
  • Uses Google web fonts
I used to be an avid Adobe user but am a convert! Figma offers the same features, for free. What's not to love? I'd recommend Figma to those who are looking for a cheap yet powerful design tool :)

Last edited:
I always use Adobe but I was searching for something else as well , thnak yo for sharing this website
I will check it out , seems very easy to use
thank you :)

Illustrator is built to make vector images, while Photoshop outputs raster images.

Figma is a vector design application , so it may only be an alternative to Illustrator , but not photoshop .

Photoshop is used can be used to alter images. I am trying to compete with all photo editors, but Adobe Photoshop is the most popular one today .

I use the XP-Pen Artist 12 Pro ( xp-pen.com/product/479.html ) display Drawing Pad with photoshop app. It’s the best thing I ever did for photo editing. It’s seriously amazing.

Thanks for the post. I'm currently using Krita. Does anyone have any experience with both Krita and Figma and can shed some light on which they prefer? Thanks

MI
Back