The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
FPTraffic

Official FPTraffic

Thanks Luke, I am not going to do something stupid but heard some people's accounts being locked due to affiliate marketing.Anyways I have seen that mostly nowadays pages go viral if you share vines, memes, or items related to jokes etc. But are there any other themes which we can use to make our pages go viral? Any suggestions in terms of which all areas we can go into and make pages so that they get good traction and also chances of promoting products.
With FPTraffic there is no reason your account should be locked :)My favorite niches are TV shows, TV show characters, and musicians. Those niches are doing really well for me. I've seen AMAZING numbers over the past few weeks on quite a few of my Pages. Facebook isn't killing off Pages, you just need to know how to get your content out there and FPT makes it easy!

I'll be releasing an AWESOME new feature this week. Really excited to give you all an opportunity to try it out. If you aren't already a member of FPTraffic, sign up today and PM me the email on your FPTraffic account BEFORE YOU PAY so I can let you try it out this week for free.

If you're already a member, watch this thread for the new feature announcement soon :)

FPTraffic now manages over 500,000,000 Likes and we're still growing daily! My members and I are still seeing AMAZING results :)

Here are some stats from the past week or so on one of my Pages:

mld.png

Here's a post I made on the Page (currently with just over 500k Likes) that went viral:

nld.png

If you haven't checked out FPTraffic yet, sign up! :)

Happy to see members posting in our Facebook group that they're seeing success and loving FPTraffic!

RkBJHCN.png

I'm working on a sister site for FPTraffic called Rewst. Rewst will be similar to FPTraffic, but for Twitter. I've seen massive growth and response on my Twitter accounts so I am really excited to be hammering away at Rewst and soon I'll be looking for testers. PM me if you're an FPTraffic member and interested! :)

bird.png

I have used FPTraffic for 2 months and my experience overall is damn awesome. I had to discontinue my subscription because due to some reasons Facebook disabled my ads account. :(

When I was using FPTraffic, observed a lot of interaction on my pages and I could manage them very easily by spending few hours in a week to schedule the posts.

Features to find FREE images is super cool because we can use those images to do anything without even worrying about any copyright.

In short - Luke has made it an awesome tool to fuel Facebook pages in a smarter way.

LukePeerFly updated FPTraffic with a new update entry:

FPTraffic

FPTraffic (FPT) is a tool I developed to help me manage my Facebook Pages. I started building communities on Facebook using Pages a few years ago and since then I have grown my Pages into some of the largest communities on Facebook within their niches. My Pages reach millions of people a week and I needed an easier way of maintaining them, so I created...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't 'do' fb but I'll be watching for Rewst, Luke. Anything that makes me appear socially inclined even though I'm not is good. :)

Released a few updates tonight to a few of the tools and released a brand new one.

You can use the FPTraffic Chrome Extension to find/schedule images on pretty much any website:
FPTraffic - Chrome Web Store

bar.png

urls.png

You can also now schedule links to be posted to your Pages.

link-add.png

link-example.png

I use these features to grow my audience daily. Try them out!

I'm always working to improve FPTraffic based on my needs and I listen to the community of members for suggestions as well. One thing that has come up quite a bit lately is the ability to promote products from ALL the regions supported by Amazon.

Previously FPT had been setup for US Amazon products/visitors only because that's where the majority of our reach was, but with growth we've found demand for international Amazon as well. I'm happy to announce our Amazon tool has been updated to support all those regions!

gmd.png

Join today and automate product posting. With the holiday season coming up now is the time to get started!

MI
Back