Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
FPTraffic

Official FPTraffic

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic

FPTraffic (FPT) is a tool I developed back in 2013 to help me manage my Facebook Pages. I started building communities on Facebook using Pages long ago and since then I have grown my Pages into some of the largest communities on Facebook within their niches. My Pages reach millions of people a week and I needed an easier way of maintaining them, so I created FPTraffic.

Today, FPTraffic makes it easy for you to manage all your social media profiles. While many of our members still focus on Facebook Pages, we now also support:
  • Facebook Groups
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
We also have a Zapier integration so you can use FPTraffic with any of their thousands of apps!

We are the most efficient scheduler. Try out FPTraffic with a free 2-week trial and see for yourself

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-12 at 2.35.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-12 at 2.35.21 PM.png
    11 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
This tool is a HUUUGE time saver. I'm quite busy with my business, but I still wanted to try out building a fan page and test my CrazyCTR ad image tweaks. This tool saved me a lot of time finding images to post and the schedule feature kept the content going without having to touch anything, otherwise I'm sure I would forgot updating the page regularly.

For the ones building fan pages, this tool is a must.

Amazing tool at an amazing affordable monthly price - great tool that saves me hours and having to log into my fan pages all the time.

Would love to see the upload interface and also change post order improved but apart from that I love it!

Tonight I released an all new tool for FPT that allows you to easily find and schedule posts with products from Amazon. This will allow you to quickly monetize your Pages using Amazon Associates. Take a look and how easy it is!

I made FPTraffic so finding and scheduling content to post to your Facebook Pages is as easy as possible.

Can you make it search on google images as well? For some niches I can't find enough images and I need to use Google.

I've found the results between Bing Images and Google Images to be pretty similar. The issue I have with Google Images is that there is no API and scraping is not supported. I could come up with something, but it'd be short term.

Also, there is a feature that allows you to mass upload images from your computer, so you could go through and save images from Google Images to a folder on your computer and upload them all to FPT at once :)

The upload images feature went a lot smoother yesterday than in the past - hats off my man!

This is a few features away from being so solid.

Definitely the best facebook page automation tool on the market. I was using some other tools but I canceled all of them after trying FPT.
There are still minor disadvantages like there is no option to schedule text and link posts but Luke is working on that. And that's something I like the most about FPT because Luke is listening users feedback and always upgrading it and tool is getting better and better every month.

The Facebook Pages managed by FPTraffic now have over 150,000,000 Likes. As a member of FPT you also get access to our Facebook Group, which is filled with great Page discussion. There have been a few compliments about FPT to:)

Luke, add text post scheduling than you can make a pricing plan for marketing agencies that manage multiple pages. That's where the big $$$ are...

Text and link posting are in development. I'm going to integrate with YouTube so you can find videos to post and schedule them easily as well :)

I don't know where this tool has been my whole life, but it is a steal for only $10 and I am glad to get in early :) Can't wait to see how this thing evolves, if you are doing FB Marketing, you need this. Hands down.

Awesome tool! Great job done by Luke:) After 10 minutes using this masterpiece I knew that it is HUGEEE;)
Easy to use,nice guides...! I already set up my pages for the next 1,5months and I don`t need to care about it.
I would like to recommend FPTraffic to everybody(I mean everybody).
Tumblr and Bing images are awesome but I would like to have more options for finding images(imgur or similar sites maybe?).
Keep up the great work and looking forward to new awesome features!

MI
Back