The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
FPTraffic

Official FPTraffic

Last night I released a new tool on FPTraffic that allows you to easily create a link mask so you can promote your affiliate links on Facebook AND optimize how it looks :)

I'm going to be following this up with a Guide on FPTraffic soon showing how I promote affiliate offers on my Pages and generate quite a bit of revenue doing it. Check it out!

The FP Traffic is allowed to post on :
1. One fb account, unlimited fan pages?
2. Several fb account, one fan page on each account?

Hope to know more before trying it out. Heard a lot good review for FPTraffic. :)

darster, I am working to get more image sources up. The issue is that I refuse to use any sort term solution like scraping sources. I want sources that actually have an API, even if I have to pay for it. At the moment Bing and Tumblr cover the majority of the image requests right now, but I'm definitely going to keep looking for new sources to add. I may attempt a Chrome Extension in the next month or so that'll allow you to add ANY image you find and easily schedule it to one of your Pages.

jerryling, you connect your Facebook account to FPT and that is your FPT account. You can manage an unlimited amount of Pages on that Facebook account. I also have a Guide in FPT that shows you how you can add Pages from your other Facebook accounts to your FPT account as well.

:)

doctortre, there are a few different ways you can use FPTraffic to help monetize PeerFly's affiliate offers as well as offer from other networks (but I hope you'll use PeerFly) :)

For example, I have a Mask tool that makes it easy to post affiliate links to your Facebook Pages. Obviously you need to make sure you're following network guidelines on promoting affiliate offers on Pages, but it's definitely possible. I make quite a bit of money doing this.

Another option is our giveaway tool. Basically, it allows you to create a giveaway and you can use an incentive offer to monetize the users that are registering for your giveaway. I'll make a demo for AffiliateFix later today.

BTW, I recently published an Exclusive Guide on FPTraffic showing how I setup my ads for Facebook Likes. A few members have followed the Guides and they're seeing better results than I am!

I've just signed up a couple of days ago and the tool is awesome. I would love a few more image search options, like Imgur for example. The Chrome extension you mentioned would be brilliant!

YouTube has been added!

You can also now randomly "Shuffle" your posts for each Facebook Page you have setup on FPTraffic so you have an even mix of photos, videos, and Amazon links to make you money :)

Qkd.png

You can manage an unlimited amount of Pages with FPTraffic and you can remove a Page if it goes down, but there's no reason for it to go down as long as you aren't breaking Facebook's terms. If you have an issue with getting Facebook accounts locked then I'm not interested in you using FPTraffic to begin with :)

Thanks Luke, I am not going to do something stupid but heard some people's accounts being locked due to affiliate.

Anyways I have seen that mostly nowadays pages go viral if you share vines, memes, or items related to jokes etc. But are there any other themes which we can use to make our pages go viral? Any suggestions in terms of which all areas we can go into and make pages so that they get good traction and also chances of promoting products.

banners
Back