The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Regarding your FPTraffic case studies!

Dario

First of all I fell in love with FPTraffic and I love all your case studies there man!

So here is the question :)

I am interested how do you keep your pages like CDQ active for long time and interesting for your fans?
I mean after some time there won`t be too much quotes available anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to hear you like FPTraffic! I hope you don't mind, but I've edited your question. I don't want to disclose my Pages outside of FPTraffic and my Guides there. However, I'm still happy to answer your question :)

I've been able to successfully keep a few of my larger Pages active for a few years now because there's a TON of content available in those niches. The page you're talking about is of an actor who is active on a popular TV show and has recently gotten into movies. He has enough content really from the TV show (which is still going on and has at least another year) to let me post something new pretty much daily for at least a year. I mix in content from his movies once in awhile as well. Plus, repeats every month or so aren't really as big of a deal as long as you can put a fun twist on the content.

When I post brand new content it usually gets more engagement, but I've found that repeating content every once in awhile is not an issue because not every post reaches every user and even if it does, if it makes them laugh (even if they've seen it before) they'll still engage! :)

Last edited:
I use Facebook Gorilla to automatically add content to my pages and it works great. I cannot yet post links here, but if you look in Facebook the name of the page is Natural Appetite Suppressant. As for the product check FB dash Gorilla dot com

Luke mentioned repeating posts which I think is absolutely fine. People will even like a post not knowing they've liked it before if they're seeing the post after a few months.

Most of the liking activity is a spur of the moment (instinctive) thing so people are just as likely to like the same post twice provided there is enough time between the 2.

I reposted my most viral post from a few months ago that reached over a million people. I was not disappointed:

Ljd.png

banners
Back