The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
FPTraffic

Official FPTraffic

Did you know you can automatically create an email newsletter from the posts published by your Facebook Page? It's an automated tool included with every FPTraffic membership called FPInbox.

You can learn all about it on our latest blog post here:
Create an Email Newsletter from Your Facebook Page Posts

I have a demo available here where you can subscribe to get the latest updates from our FPTraffic Facebook Page. I am working on a massive update that should help increase opt-in rates as well as deliverability to make sure every email hits your fan's inbox. I'll update this thread once that is released :)

I published an in-depth case study on how I grew a brand new Facebook Page from 0 to 10,000 Likes in a month. Definitely worth a look if you're interested in increasing your traffic!

Facebook-Like-Ad-Campaign.png

The new Page is already reaching over a million people every month:

Facebook-Page-Engagement.png

Take a look and let me know what you think: All Rick and Morty Case Study - 10,000 Page Likes in 1 Month - FPTraffic

It's been awhile since I've posted any updates about FPTraffic, but I am happy to announce that we're getting close to launching FPTraffic v2.

FPTraffic v2 is a major upgrade. We're completely rewriting the software for improved performance and quicker iteration.

What does that mean?

NEW FEATURES

Our initial launch of FPTraffic v2 will have all the same features we've had over the past 5 years with a whole new design to make everything more efficient. You'll be able to find and schedule posts with out new combined content tool with just a few clicks of your mouse. You'll be able to easily recycle old posts and keep your social media accounts active and alive automatically through our scheduler.

BUT

With the release of FPTraffic v2.1 and beyond, we'll be adding incredible new features that is literally going to change social media management. We have such a great roadmap for features that I'm concerned we may even need to completely rebrand within a few months :)

I'm not going to disclose everything we're working on, but our new blog will feature bi-weekly / monthly updates on new feature releases and I'll also be working with a new content team to help produce guides so you can get the most out of your social media efforts.

Many affiliates are downplaying what's happening in social media. Many claim organic reach is nonexistent.

Those are people who do not know how to properly utilize it. Or, they just don't have the right tool :)

Did you have to do much grammatical editing (if any)?
hey Graybeard! Long time no see :)

I did some editing as Jarvis was creating the article. Maybe like 2-3 small changes and I don't believe any of them were grammatical.

Any SEO value?
Yes, I believe there will be. The FPTraffic blog ranks really well for most of our articles published over the past year I expect we'll start ranking well for LinkedIn keywords in the next 6-9 months. These articles will be really important to making sure that happens.

MI
Back