• Choose different method instead of FB ads

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Create a website

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • other (comment plz :) )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No real answer there I am afraid.
I limit my exposure to people as much as possible and live a very reclusive life these days.

When I go out I wear nitrile gloves, a gaiter and a mask --then wash my face and hands then gargle with Hydrogen Peroxide when I get home --back from the bio-hazard zone.

UPDATE: I started promoting a new product, after making some emails and gathering a look alike audience. The product is in the self-help-health niche.

Crossing fingers that Facebook will approve my ad and start making some coins!

Hi all :) I have a quick question - some affiliate manager told me that they can share with my FB account a LAA. Is it possible that I just give them like my Facebook ads ID or something and I'll get that info somehow? Or I misunderstood them?
You can add another person onto your FB Ad Account basically if you want to outsource the tasks. With Facebook you can share the following role.
  • Ad account admin: Admins can create, edit and view ads, access reports, edit payment methods and manage admin permissions.
  • Ad account advertiser: Advertisers can see and edit ads and set up ads using the payment method associated with the ad account. They can also view the payment method. This is the role that i see most marketers outsource. It's the role that i prefer for sharing.
  • Ad account analyst: Analysts can view ads and access reports.
NB: I usually don't share this role "Ad account admin" and if I have to, then proper documentation is a must.
Why? Because of the sensitivity of this role. So careful enough before sharing this role is important.

Remember, it's against Facebook's Terms of Service and Community Standards to share your Facebook account and/or create inauthentic profiles that you manage with multiple people.

Hi all :) I have a quick question - some affiliate manager told me that they can share with my FB account a LAA. Is it possible that I just give them like my Facebook ads ID or something and I'll get that info somehow? Or I misunderstood them?
Hey @Idan
You won't need to provide anything to your affiliate manager!
My best guess is that he will just supply you with a csv or txt file containing email addresses...
Inside facebook just create a custom audience from a 'customer file' & import the provided csv...
You will then be able to create your lookalike audience from that custom audience.
Hit me up if something isn't clear ;-)

MI
Back