The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finally making over $2K per day with SMS Marketing and CPA

So was contemplating on this method for a couple of weeks. Just got tired of getting banned from Adwords and Facebook. Was literally going through 5 accounts a week on both platforms. Even got myself an amazon SES account tried emailing only to find emails going to junk mail. Was getting like 0.06% open rate, was terrible. So I thought about it and said to myself, "I need a traffic source that makes me sleep at night". So I looked and looked seems like majority of everyone else are pushing bots, not all but most. Unless they want you to run their "Run off Network" Traffic and spend for data to weed out bad pub IDs etc. No control of were your ads end up. So that requires a lot of cash for data and optimizing. At least with adwords you target buyer keywords and exclude their search partners and only run on their search platform.

So I began researching about sms marketing. I am a bit clued up on VPSs and Linux so I set myself up a vps with a sms platform. Found a sms gateway to send sms for $0.005 an sms. Got myself an opt-in targeted list and sent a test blast. Spent like $50 or so to send 10k sms. I made back 5 x that amount and thereafter I started to scale it to 50k sms every 3 days or so. Spread it out across multiple offers. With emails I was getting terrible open rates 0.06% open rates now with sms I'm hitting 98%. I had one user complain to a offer owner about getting sms, however my aff manager hit me up on skype and just asked me for date and time stamp, IP address of when the user opted in, I sent that to him and that was it.

Here is my last couple days earnings

EARNINGS.png

Anything is possible, if you look and focus.
From where you took the user phone numbers?

Nice work! Can you see this as a consistent income?

Also as mentioned by chervenkov, surely you didn't just stumble across an unsaturated list of phone numbers?

What country are you sending bulk list sms to -- in many places there are laws regarding this.
In the USA the FTC can fine you over $100 per sms that is not legally compliant. There are also laws in the EU that may affect you also.

That said, sms is very intrusive and does get attention from people.

What country are you sending bulk list sms to -- in many places there are laws regarding this.
In the USA the FTC can fine you over $100 per sms that is not legally compliant. There are also laws in the EU that may affect you also.

That said, sms is very intrusive and does get attention from people.

To U.S only. Like I mentioned These are optin numbers. I had 1 complaint and all I did was send proof that the user in fact did optin to receive additional promotions. Some people just don't remember were they opted in sometimes, it is what it is. All my sms go out with an opt-out link.

Well good luck. As long as the FTC doesn't get any complaints (after the government shutdown ends :D) you won't have problems.

I didn't mean to be hash as I find your results encouraging toward an idea I am working on. I found a free source of addresses; and in many cases so far; of state licensed individuals with published business addresses --and get this >>> phone numbers, One robocall api states B2B phone communications are exempt :) I think sms is restricted however.

But like TJ says: you got to think out of the box ;)

Absolutely. Thinking outside the box is the trick to IM in our sphere

I didn't mean to be hash as I find your results encouraging toward an idea I am working on. I found a free source of addresses; and in many cases so far; of state licensed individuals with published business addresses --and get this >>> phone numbers, One robocall api states B2B phone communications are exempt :) I think sms is restricted however.

But like TJ says: you got to think out of the box ;)

SMS Sending software, connected to gateway

I thought this was possible from the sms sending platform itself, isn't it?? i mean you just register and send the sms from the platform itself and just pay the money there??

and also, what kind of phone numbers do you use? i mean to send these bulk sms do you use the same number or different or how exactly does it work?

and lastly, do you use a landing page? :p

Last edited:
where do you get your sms lists?
I want to buy as well
I was just commenting on this request ... If you want to create new competition go ahead.
here the *leads*
resale of sms messages at DuckDuckGo
resale of sms messages - Google Search

Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind --

Are you able to sort this *traffic* by some interest type or other buyer attribute?

• median income by phone number zip code
  • median home value by phone number zip code
  • median household size by phone number zip code
  • median population by age group

Like I say: I was surprised when I found telephone numbers listed on registrations for some occupational and professional as well as business licenses. Years ago, we bought lead cards for businesses with data including phone members. B2B cold calling by phone is an old practice -- telephone solicitation is an old cold calling technique.

I am trying to plan a crowd sourcing business in the property construction, home improvement, contracting, property development and related mortgage lending business.

sms commercial messaging is very regulated on a B2C basis as are robocalls now -- when they are not in response to my SPECIFIC interest they are spam --sms is highly intrusive --however immediate and noticed.

Opt-in: Consent to marketing
A consumer has to provide consent before they receive marketing communications via SMS. This consent needs to be in writing (for example, in an email or other formal method). This means that you need to ensure that consumers are informed about what they are to receive before sending them marketing messages. Records of consumer approvals to receive marketing communications must be kept. These records are to include the method, time, date, and location by which a consumer provided their agreement as well as the terms for the receipt of marketing communications to which a consumer agreed to. {NO third party lists}
^BulkSMS.com | SMS Gateway to 213 Countries
this is one example I found

I will optin my own users for sms notify if I proceed on this crowdsourcing market idea.

I thought this was possible from the sms sending platform itself, isn't it?? i mean you just register and send the sms from the platform itself and just pay the money there??

and also, what kind of phone numbers do you use? i mean to send these bulk sms do you use the same number or different or how exactly does it work?

and lastly, do you use a landing page? :p

I'm using an API, o have to use my own software.

if you are referring to the phone number that the user sees when they get the sms. It's a system generated number that can be manipulated to whatever you want.

There's hundreds of list brokers online, how were you sure you chose the right person that's not selling you a burnt out list ?

There's hundreds of list brokers online, how were you sure you chose the right person that's not selling you a burnt out list ?

When through testing several with mixed results. Until I found one. He's a bit expensive but I'm getting a good ROI. Have been using hin for a while now. One-thing I'm certain off is there is no way you will know if the list is being shared however the results will reveal what sought of list you getting. I normally blast the same list 4 times, once every week. And the cycles keeps going.

banners
Back