The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finally making over $2K per day with SMS Marketing and CPA

I was wondering, how do you measure open rates on text messages? With emails they use iframes or pixels I believe, but that's not an option with texts I guess.

So was contemplating on this method for a couple of weeks. Just got tired of getting banned from Adwords and Facebook. Was literally going through 5 accounts a week on both platforms. Even got myself an amazon SES account tried emailing only to find emails going to junk mail. Was getting like 0.06% open rate, was terrible. So I thought about it and said to myself, "I need a traffic source that makes me sleep at night". So I looked and looked seems like majority of everyone else are pushing bots, not all but most. Unless they want you to run their "Run off Network" Traffic and spend for data to weed out bad pub IDs etc. No control of were your ads end up. So that requires a lot of cash for data and optimizing. At least with adwords you target buyer keywords and exclude their search partners and only run on their search platform.

So I began researching about sms marketing. I am a bit clued up on VPSs and Linux so I set myself up a vps with a sms platform. Found a sms gateway to send sms for $0.005 an sms. Got myself an opt-in targeted list and sent a test blast. Spent like $50 or so to send 10k sms. I made back 5 x that amount and thereafter I started to scale it to 50k sms every 3 days or so. Spread it out across multiple offers. With emails I was getting terrible open rates 0.06% open rates now with sms I'm hitting 98%. I had one user complain to a offer owner about getting sms, however my aff manager hit me up on skype and just asked me for date and time stamp, IP address of when the user opted in, I sent that to him and that was it.

Here is my last couple days earnings

EARNINGS.png

Anything is possible, if you look and focus.

Woah, I see what you've done and i'm glad it works for you. I would recommend to others trying this to be careful.

I am quite impressed to know that you are making over $2K per day with SMS Marketing and CPA. All of the details are absolutely great. I am also willing to start my business and believe that with the help of text messaging service for business I would definitely be able to increase our customer outreach.

A lot of people are using this type of working pattern and earn a huge amount. I want to gain more information about this working pattern so that I can also earn in a smart way. Please keep posting.

Hope you are doing very well.
How do I receive SMS and send an auto-reply a sequence, what things I need to buy?
Would you like to tell me the entire process how can I set up the SMS server?
Thanks in advance.

So was contemplating on this method for a couple of weeks. Just got tired of getting banned from Adwords and Facebook. Was literally going through 5 accounts a week on both platforms. Even got myself an amazon SES account tried emailing only to find emails going to junk mail. Was getting like 0.06% open rate, was terrible. So I thought about it and said to myself, "I need a traffic source that makes me sleep at night". So I looked and looked seems like majority of everyone else are pushing bots, not all but most. Unless they want you to run their "Run off Network" Traffic and spend for data to weed out bad pub IDs etc. No control of were your ads end up. So that requires a lot of cash for data and optimizing. At least with adwords you target buyer keywords and exclude their search partners and only run on their search platform.

So I began researching about sms marketing. I am a bit clued up on VPSs and Linux so I set myself up a vps with a sms platform. Found a sms gateway to send sms for $0.005 an sms. Got myself an opt-in targeted list and sent a test blast. Spent like $50 or so to send 10k sms. I made back 5 x that amount and thereafter I started to scale it to 50k sms every 3 days or so. Spread it out across multiple offers. With emails I was getting terrible open rates 0.06% open rates now with sms I'm hitting 98%. I had one user complain to a offer owner about getting sms, however my aff manager hit me up on skype and just asked me for date and time stamp, IP address of when the user opted in, I sent that to him and that was it.

EARNINGS.png

Hope you are doing very well.
How do I receive SMS and send an auto-reply a sequence, what things I need to buy?
Would you like to tell me the entire process how can I set up the SMS server?
Thanks in advance.

Great to know you are making 2k per day. Are you sending url in first message or asking if they are interested and then auto reply them in next message with a link.

Hey Osman, seems like a good ROI!

I've found someone to set up everything on my VPS and i've found a good broker (I think) for a an opt in biz opp list. Just curious how many clicks (on avg.) you were able to generate from your 50k list with one blast? I'm just trying to do the math and see if this is profitable and I have no idea what the CTR would be from the message to the offer. Thanks in advance!

Hey Osman, seems like a good ROI!

I've found someone to set up everything on my VPS and i've found a good broker (I think) for a an opt in biz opp list. Just curious how many clicks (on avg.) you were able to generate from your 50k list with one blast? I'm just trying to do the math and see if this is profitable and I have no idea what the CTR would be from the message to the offer. Thanks in advance!

Expect around 3 - 9% CTR, depends how many times list has been sold

I was in the same boat literally about facebook and adwords and all other advertising network except adult one is basically pure shit. But I really wonder that your affiliate network really allows you this traffic in real. Is it working out for them or no ? What advertiser says ?

EARNINGS.png

Good job. Keep it up.

You don't understand (exactly[I *think* I do]): he is sending SMS messages -- there is no ad network involved.
There is an SMS gateway (SaaS) and delivery is to mobile phone users via their mobile carrier.

Where the end point is another matter; If the offer accepts SMS OK; if the offer only sees the website referral THE RESULT of that SMS -- this I have no knowledge of ;)

Osman,

My partner and SMS a dating deal we split close to 2k a day, but he is capped at 20k sends a day by the network, if you have any killer sms proven deals he can ramp up to 200k a day easy. We will gladly give you a piece of each deal on anything you have for us, we supply our own opt in sms data.

EARNINGS.png

MI
Back