“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Finally making over $2K per day with SMS Marketing and CPA

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Osman, Jan 19, 2019.

1. omer rabinovich

omer rabinovich Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

hi
    we're affiliate network socialized on finance. we buy most of our traffic doing lot of emails and sms.. ping me we will do so much better than max bounty ( we have our own system)
    you can find me on skype: [email protected]

2. Voluum
  3. Osman

Osman Affiliate affiliate

Will add you. Are you paying weekly?

4. bowz

bowz Affiliate affiliate

Great journey. Fun thing is that Im about to start sms marketing and searching for opt ins.
    Would be nice if anyone (maybe Osman) can message me with a contact to a opt-in numbers seller.

5. MonsterMarketer

MonsterMarketer Affiliate affiliate

Hey osman , nice earning & great success . i also have BIG SMS list . i have 50k usa male phone numbers of dating traffics . can you share the sms process with me pls ? i used to to free texting using textnow but now its blocked . so i need a solution .

6. Osman

What offers were you running??

7. MonsterMarketer

MonsterMarketer Affiliate affiliate

Dating SOI PPL offer .... but these numbers are unused ..... i have a team to collect numbers ....

8. awesomesauce

awesomesauce Active Member affiliate

Interesting how shady people can get creative.

9. CAPN

CAPN Affiliate affiliate

I was wondering, how do you measure open rates on text messages? With emails they use iframes or pixels I believe, but that's not an option with texts I guess.

10. omer rabinovich

omer rabinovich Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

hi mate, sorry we dont pay weekly

11. tom804

tom804 Affiliate affiliate

Woah, I see what you've done and i'm glad it works for you. I would recommend to others trying this to be careful.

12. Lissyg54

Lissyg54 Affiliate affiliate

I am quite impressed to know that you are making over $2K per day with SMS Marketing and CPA. All of the details are absolutely great. I am also willing to start my business and believe that with the help of text messaging service for business I would definitely be able to increase our customer outreach.

13. James Whitef

James Whitef Affiliate affiliate

A lot of people are using this type of working pattern and earn a huge amount. I want to gain more information about this working pattern so that I can also earn in a smart way. Please keep posting.

14. broke to conqueror

broke to conqueror Affiliate affiliate

Hope you are doing very well.
    How do I receive SMS and send an auto-reply a sequence, what things I need to buy?
    Would you like to tell me the entire process how can I set up the SMS server?
    Thanks in advance.

15. broke to conqueror

broke to conqueror Affiliate affiliate

Hope you are doing very well.
    How do I receive SMS and send an auto-reply a sequence, what things I need to buy?
    Would you like to tell me the entire process how can I set up the SMS server?
    Thanks in advance.

16. Sumit Chhikara

Sumit Chhikara Affiliate affiliate

Great to know you are making 2k per day. Are you sending url in first message or asking if they are interested and then auto reply them in next message with a link.

17. Dirty380s

Dirty380s Affiliate affiliate

Hey Osman, seems like a good ROI!

I've found someone to set up everything on my VPS and i've found a good broker (I think) for a an opt in biz opp list. Just curious how many clicks (on avg.) you were able to generate from your 50k list with one blast? I'm just trying to do the math and see if this is profitable and I have no idea what the CTR would be from the message to the offer. Thanks in advance!

18. Osman

Expect around 3 - 9% CTR, depends how many times list has been sold

19. Aveathlei

Aveathlei Affiliate affiliate

I was in the same boat literally about facebook and adwords and all other advertising network except adult one is basically pure shit. But I really wonder that your affiliate network really allows you this traffic in real. Is it working out for them or no ? What advertiser says ?

20. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

You don't understand (exactly[I *think* I do]): he is sending SMS messages -- there is no ad network involved.
    There is an SMS gateway (SaaS) and delivery is to mobile phone users via their mobile carrier.

Where the end point is another matter; If the offer accepts SMS OK; if the offer only sees the website referral THE RESULT of that SMS -- this I have no knowledge of ;)

21. RevForce19

RevForce19 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I love the success stories and how a little determination can get you the results you want!

MI