The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook + Clickbank = PROFIT 1135% ROI

Congrats on your success.

205 clicks is a lot of clicks for only $7.78

How did you get so many clicks that cheap?

REMEMBER
1. Need some countries but no need one country if one then High cost per click
2. Huge special word niches Eg. Shopping, health, fashion
3. Video views or traffic website
4. Gif image
5. Compare Desktop and mobile if you check more clicks and low cost then you choose desktop or mobile

I will try it soon! Do you know clickmeter means tracker software?
Yes, Clickmeter is a tracker but I have no Idea if they are good or not, trackers is the last thing I am learning ATM and TBH I understand the concept I just don't understand all the commands and codes, very hard to start with.

Keep in mind that when using cloaking technology, the platforms you are using them on are as familiar, maybe more familiar, with them than you are. No cloaker is perfect. They all leak at some point.

You can promote most any kind of vertical on FB and do it white hat if you actually read their terms of service and ad policies. For example, you cannot run some ads, or have FB pages, with some types of products and offers. However, following their TOS and Policies, you can create a funnel to an FB Page that serves the same demographic with a different vertical and get them to click through to your site where you can convert them on a separate offer.

@LukePeerFly has many awesome tactics on his site, as well as in his posts on this forum, to help you get your ads compliant and earn a steady and positive ROI without any black hat tactics and strategies.

Keep in mind that when using cloaking technology, the platforms you are using them on are as familiar, maybe more familiar, with them than you are. No cloaker is perfect. They all leak at some point.

You can promote most any kind of vertical on FB and do it white hat if you actually read their terms of service and ad policies. For example, you cannot run some ads, or have FB pages, with some types of products and offers. However, following their TOS and Policies, you can create a funnel to an FB Page that serves the same demographic with a different vertical and get them to click through to your site where you can convert them on a separate offer.

@LukePeerFly has many awesome tactics on his site, as well as in his posts on this forum, to help you get your ads compliant and earn a steady and positive ROI without any black hat tactics and strategies.

Thanks for helped me! I remembered that luke peerfly is blogger before! But I forgot read his blog! I will read his blog about fb soon! ftp or FPT software is awesome

REMEMBER
1. Need some countries but no need one country if one then High cost per click
2. Huge special word niches Eg. Shopping, health, fashion
3. Video views or traffic website
4. Gif image
5. Compare Desktop and mobile if you check more clicks and low cost then you choose desktop or mobile

Does FB ads require a tracking pixel on the vendors landing page to know what country the sale came from?

With other PPC networks, it isn't necessary to have a tracking pixel on the vendors lander. From what I've heard, it seems one is required.

Last edited:
@T J Tutor Me and my whole networking list are "Ninjas", some of them are 5 figures a day earners and everyone are so about cloakers that I didn't even start an investigation about a white hat promotion on Facebook.
Every single contact of mine just want to get the best possible ROI no matter what so I guess now, after reading your post, it's time to check out Luke's suggestions (especially that he's my Aff. manager on PeerFly for the past couple of years).
Maybe i'll change my tactic from short-term to long-term, I can imagine this comes with way less headache.

Does FB ads require a tracking pixel on the vendors landing page to know what country the sale came from?

With other PPC networks, it isn't necessary to have a tracking pixel on the vendors lander. From what I've heard, it seems one is required.
I never try facebook tracking! i do not know work or not work! sorry you!

Nice FB journey and I was checking on Fraudbauster seems they have stopped now.. What are other good cloaking services ??

banners
Back