Profits - 96.13
ROI PROFITS - +1135%

How to work?

Watch Tutorial Now

Step 1. You Need to Make Landing Page With Clickbank Products
but direct linking is not working sale

Step 2. You go to Facebook Ads means Facebook Adverts

Step 3. You make Facebook Campaign

Step 4. You find Any Product's Affiliate Tools Offer from Clickbank then you copy keywords and niches offers and then paste on facebook ads

Step 5. complete campaign with facebook ads for clickbank with your landing page

Best of luck

So you've made a sell and it's awesome!
Unfortunately you can't really measure your ROI with 200 clicks and 1 sale.
I would suggest you to keep up the good work, invest those $100 in more traffic and don't forget that even with a pre-lander Facebook hates affiliates and you'd better use a cloaker if you decide to expand and scale up this (or any other Clickbak-related) campaign.
Good Luck.

So you've made a sell and it's awesome!
Unfortunately you can't really measure your ROI with 200 clicks and 1 sale.
I would suggest you to keep up the good work, invest those $100 in more traffic and don't forget that even with a pre-lander Facebook hates affiliates and you'd better use a cloaker if you decide to expand and scale up this (or any other Clickbak-related) campaign.
Good Luck.
yes i agree that! yesterday i just started new campaign then hope i will make more soon

Funny how even this post is marketing as it's your video :D and I assume that's not the CB product you used as that one is old and corny as hell.

Edit: watched the video, you really used that product? I'm impressed with the results.

Last edited:
A landing page on my sub domain would work right?

Well it will work but eventually you'll get your account banned. It will happen in every possible case when you're trying to promote Affiliate stuff but at least you won't see an instant ban which can sometimes occur when Facebook spots an affiliate link on your landing page.
Cloakers are paid services that will show a different page to the Facebook robot instead of showing the source code of your main lander.
Also a useful resource if you try Facebook would be: How to farm FB accounts to run Ads

Well it will work but eventually you'll get your account banned. It will happen in every possible case when you're trying to promote Affiliate stuff but at least you won't see an instant ban which can sometimes occur when Facebook spots an affiliate link on your landing page.
Cloakers are paid services that will show a different page to the Facebook robot instead of showing the source code of your main lander.
Also a useful resource if you try Facebook would be: How to farm FB accounts to run Ads
I know what a cloaker is, another monthly subscription to add to the ever growing list of monthly costs, which is fine if you earn a couple thou a month but not in that position Yet!

IF they ban your account, what would be the reason, for real, I'm just promoting a product like other companies with the difference that I do it as a affiliate, how is that breaking TOS?

So let's say I make a lander that will redirect after they submit email, that link is stuffed between codes and not on the front end, why they care, they made their money from me paying for the clicks.

On a side note, don't most affiliate trackers have some sort of cloaker build in?

Last edited:
I know what a cloaker is, another monthly subscription to add to the ever growing list of monthly costs, which is fine if you earn a couple thou a month but not in that position Yet!

IF they ban your account, what would be the reason, for real, I'm just promoting a product like other companies with the difference that I do it as a affiliate, how is that breaking TOS?

So let's say I make a lander that will redirect after they submit email, that link is stuffed between codes and not on the front end, why they care, they made their money from me paying for the clicks.

On a side note, don't most affiliate trackers have some sort of cloaker build in?

What would be the reason for a ban you ask? First of all they are Facebook, they don't need any reasons. I know lots of people who got accounts banned for running an ad to their own Shopify store, so yea..
"Like lots of companies" isn't correct because companies promote their own stuff, the ones that promote affiliate products are mostly IM Ninjas like me and you and all of us are trying to survive in that hard ecosystem called Facebook.
You are not the first to start Aff. stuff there mate, ask every single FB aff out there - promoting aff. stuff will get you banned eventually.

If you create a lander that requires an email submit in order to proceed to the offer and that's not a "Make quick cash" or any other against the TOS niches then you are good to go (I'm still not sure tho cause I'm not so experienced with such funnels on fb ads).
I'm mostly promoting BO and Forex currently and it is a fact that those landers get banned really quick.
Also my traffic isn't converting that much on email submits as they convert on direct in-text linking.

By affiliate trackers you mean Clickbank or services like Voluum? cause both redirect facebook to the end offer and a Clickbank Link is an instant red light for Facebook.

Last edited:
What would be the reason for a ban you ask? First of all they are Facebook, they don't need any reasons. I know lots of people who got accounts banned for running an ad to their own Shopify store, so yea..
"Like lots of companies" isn't correct because companies promote their own stuff, the ones that promote affiliate products are mostly IM Ninjas like me and you and all of us are trying to survive in that hard ecosystem called Facebook.
You are not the first to start Aff. stuff there mate, ask every single FB aff out there - promoting aff. stuff will get you banned eventually.

If you create a lander that requires an email submit in order to proceed to the offer and that's not a "Make quick cash" or any other against the TOS niches then you are good to go (I'm still not sure tho cause I'm not so experienced with such funnels on fb ads).
I'm mostly promoting BO and Forex currently and it is a fact that those landers get banned really quick.
Also my traffic isn't converting that much on email submits as they convert on direct in-text linking.

By affiliate trackers you mean Clickbank or services like Voluum? cause both redirect facebook to the end offer and a Clickbank Link is an instant red light for Facebook.
Well duh, OFC I know I'm not the first, I could have been if I wasn't spending my life in the 90's on parties, drugs and alcohol but yeah, not born yesterday :D that they ban people for linking to their shopify shop is absolutely fucked up!

In my country a big company that is even in TV commercials and who is basically dropshipping from China, has shitload of bad reviews all over the internet and they advertise also through FB ads but they don't get banned.:mad:

I don't like the "get rich quick"etc niches, I'm talking for example, let's say I am promoting a website who is giving away some sample product, their website is like a legit webshop and I promote for them through clickbank or maybe peerfly. I build a lander with no link, just the submit redirect, the only reason I going to choose for that is to build a list and if it converts, great :)

I got 4 accounts that I've had before 2010 including my personal account that is over 10 years but OFC I don't want those to get banned that's why I'm researching everything first to come prepared.

About the building cloaking, was talking about Voluum like services indeed.

I'm catching their emails on the next page since the whole funnel is mine and I'm not selling anything except lead information.
But while being a direct affiliate on networks like Clickbank it would be a great idea to catch their emails on the lander (in fact you'll do a mistake if you don't do that).
Anyway mate, I can see that you have the whole process in mind, why wouldn't you just go ahead and try that?
I'm just trying to say that you'd better prepare yourself for a block because getting it into your face in the middle of a successful campaign can be a sad experience lol.
I can't tell ya if it's going to work or not because I'm not sure what you are going to promote and how you are going to do that, also the things I do are totally different so my experience is different as well.
Wish you a good luck, post some results when you make it :)

I'm catching their emails on the next page since the whole funnel is mine and I'm not selling anything except lead information.
But while being a direct affiliate on networks like Clickbank it would be a great idea to catch their emails on the lander (in fact you'll do a mistake if you don't do that).
Anyway mate, I can see that you have the whole process in mind, why wouldn't you just go ahead and try that?
I'm just trying to say that you'd better prepare yourself for a block because getting it into your face in the middle of a successful campaign can be a sad experience lol.
I can't tell ya if it's going to work or not because I'm not sure what you are going to promote and how you are going to do that, also the things I do are totally different so my experience is different as well.
Wish you a good luck, post some results when you make it :)
Yes my friend, for the past 4 months, all I've been doing is reading, watching courses, making notes, read and learn from other peoples fail stories.

FB is not something I want to start with I was just checking things out while were talking about it to see if I can learn from it for future purposes. I want to start with CB and CPA through PPC/PPV mainly because I am very innovative when it comes to social engineering, design, coming up with inviting punchlines stuff like that. I talked my way into Peerfly and Maxbounty when I didn't even have a website or any IM experience.

So, now I got a windows and linux vps, got a bunch of domains, I got tools like Semrush, Spyfu, Buzzsumo, Ahrefs, Moz etc CB and CPA accounts. The vps's was a nice learning curve, to keep costs low they are unmanaged so had to learn myself like everything else how to set it up, configure it, install panels and so on.

It's very easy when you see success stories and big numbers to get pumped up and jump into it unprepared, that IMO is why so many people fail, I'm glad I didn't do that because I learned so much but I only got about $250,- left to invest so now I am checking out how I could spend this best on some tier 2 traffic network plus as I understand a tracking network is a absolute must and they are $100,- min. a month so that leaves me with even less.

It leaves me frustrated some times because every day I can't take action is a day that I could have made money but it's hard when you are at it alone and this whole tracking info is pretty complicated for me ATM.

Now, I know once I obtained all the proper skills I will make it for sure! But it takes a little while before I get there.

I tried cloaker with clickbank direct linking about mmo then fb caught my cloaker and warned me! I deleted cloaker! I made lp! Do not cloaker I think!

banners
Back