The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email Marketing

I would suggest you go through all the software and analyze which is providing you the advanced features and better user experience.

Last edited:
Well, there are endless choices available but not all of them would meet the level of efficiency that you might be looking for.

Since the best delivery rate is your aim, consider trying out Mail250

SwipeMail will allow you to send emails on your purchased/ third party data.

Here's a brief about Mail250 Email Marketing Platform powered by i-MTA, which will surely help you to evaluate the best email marketing service:

Mail250: A cloud based platform for bulk email delivery. Mail250 have built their own i-MTA (An AI driven Mail Transferring Agent) which keeps itself updated with the recent ISP's anti-spam policies, user's online behavior across internet and enables smart delivery for your emails.

Here are a few of its Features & Benefits:

• Provides 24x7 Rapid ActionSupport that is their Live customer support service, available all the while.
  • Reputed and a dedicated IP lead to Assured 96% of emails delivery.
  • Pricing is 75% less than other ESP's like MailChimp, ConstantContact, Aweber etc.
  • Unlimited email Sending at just $20
  • Upload Unlimited subscriber
  • Real time reporting (Open, Click, Unsubscribe etc)
  • Scheduling the Email Campaign.
  • Change of Sender Mail id

Last edited:
For opt-in lists mail chimp or active campaign, for non opt-in lists clickback.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you all can see, there really isn't a "best one" when it comes to email marketing software. Each one has its own pros and cons. You really have to try them out and see what works best for you.

Aweber is one of the oldest ones out there. Even though their service runs about $20 a month, they do offer a 30 day free trial. It is one of the most used and most recommended for newbies...a lot of beginning marketers use Aweber. One of their biggest drawbacks is that their templates are as old as the company...very outdated.

GetResponse is slightly cheaper at about $15 a month, but they offer a lot more features, including the ability to create and host landing pages. They are very user friendly and it is the one I personally use.

If you cannot afford any of these options, then Mailchimp is where you want to start. It costs absolutely nothing to get started and their free plan allows you to build a list of up to 10k subscribers. Their biggest drawback however is that they are not very user friendly...you literally have to watch a few tutorials on Youtube to learn how to use it.

I would suggest checking Mailchimp as a good example of price and quality. It's very complex with a lot of different features. If you are planning to use email marketing as one of the main tools, definitely go for it.

In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.

Hello Alexandra,
There is plenty of Email marketing software for sending bulk emails like MailChimp, Sendgrid, Contact Contact, Aweber etc.
Currently, I am using MailChimp and they give me a very satisfactory result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Email marketing is the highly effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to prospect and customer. Effective marketing email convert prospect into customer, and turn one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans.

A good email marketing service should enable you to create highly engaging email
newsletters with an easy user interface.
Here are some email marketing services:
1. constant contact
2. Drip
3. SendinBlue
4. Mailjet
5. ConvertKit
6. AWeber
7. GetResponse

banners
Back