The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email Marketing

Alexandra Smith

What is the best software or tool for email marketing?
email-marketing-strategy.png

My system and tools:

1. Create bribe/ebook/lead magnet/whitepaper
Create a .pdf on a topic that's important to your target audience (preferably solves a problem). This could also be a free service like scanning a website for seo issues if you're selling seo services. As long as it has value for your audience.

Tools:
  • Text editor or something like Google Slides

2. Put your ebook/service/magnet behind an optin page
In order to download the ebook or claim the free service, the visitor has to optin (enter their email) on a web page. I use Instapage for all my lead generating campaigns (see my signature). They provide the best and easiest landing page software + you get super fast hosting, so you don't have to worry about that.

Tools:
  • Instapage (or learn how to code yourself and buy hosting)
3. Connect optin page to download/service and start sending emails on autopilot
Now you have to connect the page to the download/service and you need software to start sending emails to your subscribers. This software is called an email service provider or autoresponder. It puts your subscribers on a list and redirects them to your download page or free service/scheduler. You can connect them them to an automated sequence of emails. Usually those emails have a healthy balance between valuable content and affiliate offers.

Tools:
  • I use Aweber and Active Campaigns
4. Promote your optin page
Now it's time to get traffic to your page. You can send paid traffic, organic search traffic or offline traffic.

Tools:
  • Facebook, Adwords, Bing Ads for paid traffic
  • Start a blog on your topic using software like Wordpress, Blogger, etc. Study seo and try to rank for certain keywords. Make sure you link to your optin page in your blog posts
  • Place ads in newspapers, handout flyers etc. to get offline traffic to your optin page

Edit: Usually this info is sold in ebooks for $47 ;) This is a solid money making method and has been working for years. But most people are too lazy to try. Also the cool thing is that it's long term money. If you treat your list right (don't fuck them over with shitty products) you can milk it forever.

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Mail Sender is a simple and inexpensive solution to this issue, i use it not so long ago, but I did not have a causes
to look for other software solutions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its not the best but i like it as it cheap and this its also an autoresponder and you can create also very good landing pages .I use sendlane

The one that offer advanced automation and tracking. make it easy for their users to collect leads. (Form and landing page builder..). most importantly deliverability. I am personally using BetaSend.com, it really made list building easy for me.

Hey
There are no. tools available for email marketing here i am providing few of them.
LITMUS
MAIL CHIMP
REACH MAIL
CAKE MAIL
MAILJET

I hope this will be helpful to you.

In my experience Aweber is the best one, inboxing is just awesome..Getresponse is also good but both are bit expensive, if you want to blast mass email list then you should go for private server the only drawback with private server is the warmup period...requires some time to warmup the ips...

Well, unless you're engaging in something specifically illegal, most email marketing providers will do the trick. But if you are looking for a tool that is more focused on E-Commerce, Automation and straight up deliverability, Sender.net will definitely be a good pick. You should start with the free plan, send to your first 2500 subscribers, compare the statistics with a different account at a different email marketing provider. You'll see what I am talking about.

MI
Back