The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help Drop shipping Guidance

robertbanking

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope things are going well for you.

I please wondered anyone who maybe doing drop shipping or has any experience with this, i please wondered how you can begin to learn this? For instance how to decide which products to sell and the best drop shippers for your products please? Lastly how are bulk orders processed can you upload a CSV file to upload multiple orders please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this it would mean the world to me and would be highly appreciated.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you are having a fantastic week. All the very best with your business ventures and hope you have massive success. Take care.

Last edited:
Hi, Robert. I know I'm late to your question (just noticed it now) but thought I'd respond in case you haven't found what you're looking for yet.

I don't and have never drop-shipped but I did find a couple of links that may be a little helpful/informative for you:

And one for motivation and consideration: Looking For - Is it too late for dropshipping?

Sorry I can't offer any personal experience in this area for you.

Sup bro?
its like @T J Tutor says
just start
i would say have a budget
find your reliable platform
and just start
try shopify its free
learning thru doing buddy
put the theory into action on day one
I'm 99% that if you fail
IF you fail
its cos you gave up too soon