The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Drop shipping and selling on amazon

palashmahmud

affiliate
Can anyone give me some info on this? I’ve read that it’s possible to have a online drop-shipping store and then go and post my items on amazon but I’ve been reading into a bit confused and I don’t want to sign up to do it and end up having it screw me over with like lawsuits or me needing a business license and stuff. Could anyone give more info on how about setting this up and with the shipping taking two weeks. Thanks I appreciate it

Please do share your good experience with drop shipping, does it really work, I have not much idea about it, but as far I have heard it is not a good model to enter ecommerce.

This will give you some of the best advice for your interest in eComm!

Adrian makes this so pervasively easy for anyone to succeed with eComm. If you want to have a store, or several stores, up and earning in the shortest period of time, you need this!

I've done it with him and it is the most extensive step by step training on the planet! He is the only eComm trainer recommended by Shopify and he is the only eComm coaching allowed to advertise eComm training with direct link in Facebook. He is the BEST!

banners
Back