The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Is it too late for dropshipping?

that guy

affiliate
Is it too late to start and learn how to dropshipping?
I'm asking that because I've heard many friends and strangers that the market is full on people , and is hard , maybe nearly impossible to start from 0 to dropshipping and actually getting a good profit.

Of course it is not too late for dropshipping
personally I know 2 people who are dropshippers
and yes there are many technical challenges
but they also enjoy vacations to Europe and Florida
live in nice homes and drive cars they own outright
but it required hundreds hours HARD WORK
that is the key ingredient for your cake

Is it too late to start and learn how to dropshipping?
I'm asking that because I've heard many friends and strangers that the market is full on people , and is hard , maybe nearly impossible to start from 0 to dropshipping and actually getting a good profit.
You do not need to listen to what people say as in that regard as entrepreneur . You should believe that you can go in and make the thought to be impossible possible. That's the spirit . Clapping

You do not need to listen to what people say as in that regard as entrepreneur . You should believe that you can go in and make the thought to be impossible possible. That's the spirit . Clapping
Exactly correct
yes listen to constructive criticism
but also do your own research
and probably the best method is to start
there is no better way to know
--> if you start then GO ALL THE WAY
half measures is the no1 loser mentality
in affiliate marketing and for everything in life
I have no sympathy for 3rd period quitters
GO HARD or GO HOME

Task/ItemPLUSNEGATIVE

Make a list of what is involved and do get *valued* input.
Learn from the mistakes of others.
Look at all the new auto companies and their capitalization --they are startups building non ICE vehicles.
The auto industry is over 100 years old ...

Many people believe that it is too late to start drop shipping, but this is not the case. As long as you are highly motivated, you can be successful in the field.

It is never too late to start drop shipping. Moreover it is never late to start any business. Only thing you require is the love for your work and unabated motivation to do it.
Even though the niche is highly saturated, you can always build a closed community of your loyal customers (may be 100, 500 1000 or 10000) and can build relations and make sales. Remember, repeat customers are very valuable assets.

Affiliate Marketing and Drop-shipping are 2 different things and i prefer Affiliate Marketing over Drop-shipping because in Drop-shipping, its a too much of work to do and less margins where in Affiliate marketing, its less work and more profit so i think you should give it another thought before starting.

...and can build relations and make sales. Remember, repeat customers are very valuable assets.
With drop-shipping you have "first-count." You handle the customer's purchase money --you get an accurate count of the sales.
Downside is there is a lot more work to do
  1. maintain the selling website
  2. handle customer service
  3. deal with a merchant account or stripe, paypal, others ...
  4. order the products as needed
  5. inventory in a fulfillment center --if you are a serious player.
Bottom line you will get all of the gross profit to work with but have more risks. It's a micro business ...

Totally wrong, there is always new ways of leveraging dropshipping business, reduce the shipping time within a week by finding a reputable local supplier. Gain trust of your customer by getting them to review your site in exchange of a voucher code and do not sell product that has been seen alot in different platform. The uniqueness of your dropshipping business differentiate you from other competitor

I stumbled upon this discussion and just wanted to chime in. I don't think it's ever too late to start learning something new, especially when it comes to dropshipping. While the market may seem saturated, there are always new niches and products to explore. It may take some time and effort to find the right products and suppliers, but with dedication and persistence, it's definitely possible to succeed in drop shipping.
By the way, I recently came across some info about which could be useful for those who are just starting out in dropshipping. It's important to make sure that you understand any shipping restrictions or limitations before setting up your store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stumbled upon this discussion and just wanted to chime in. I don't think it's ever too late to start learning something new, especially when it comes to dropshipping.
I love this comment so much. A lot of people don't realize that. 5 years or even less could make you successful. You could start a business even at 65 years.
Check out these statistics and see what age some of the most famous people today started their business.

st.PNG

banners
Back