The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dropshipping

koka12

I started dropshipping with 800 dollars and after 3 months I lose 755 dollar to get 3 sales, please help me or advise me I feel that I'm a loser, any suggestions or advice to restart with 45dollar (any methods for free traffic....)Crying Face

Your product was bad or your ads were bad or both.
Did you have any rejections from the payment processor?

Free traffic with $45 left? You need a miracle.

Your product was bad or your ads were bad or both.
Did you have any rejections from the payment processor?

Free traffic with $45 left? You need a miracle.
no I have everything is good, but I lost my money on testing on FB ads and Shopify and apps subscriptions

Yah i feel you . Dropshipping with FB Ads is not always a winning combo from the start, unless you get really, really lucky.

It takes 5-10 days for FB's algo to learn and stabilize with your ads. You are bound to lose money while learning, tweaking your ads.
It's part of the game.

Hey, my first attempts at FB Ads costed me $1,500. I admit this was 3-4 years ago but the game is still the same.
I am sure you will find similar stories like this around here.

I always recommend to newbies to start with Google Ads, Display and so forth before trying out FB.
As for your last question. I don't think you can run any decent traffic with $45 bucks. You need to raise ads money and try again.
It's painful but that's the reality. Your other option will be to tray SEO but this one can be a slow process.

Alternatively, create a youtube channel with some good quality videos and siphone that traffic to your ecommerce store.
Organic pinterest and instagram are also good option if your products can be marketed this way.

Good luck with your project.

3ea09ffde7cf98808be1a0154f7ccaa9.jpg

We all have lost money learning what we should have done.

Hi everyone :)
Anyway, I am Krissa from a fulfillment center in Zheijang, China. Maybe you want to try our fulfillment/dropshipping company with full assistance services. We are professionals who can provide sourcing products from the cheapest factories in China and process orders immediately. We have also storage in our warehouse and use our own system that auto fulfills orders for a hassle free transaction. Our prices are more competitive.
:heavy_check_mark:No MOQ
:heavy_check_mark:White label service
:heavy_check_mark:Warehousing
:heavy_check_mark:Custom packaging
:heavy_check_mark:Shipping
:heavy_check_mark:Sourcing
:heavy_check_mark:Quality checking

:rocket: We Build A 7+ Figure Brand Together With Our Client. Ship/Scale To The :new_moon:
Let's connect!!!
Whatsapp: +639173114829

no I have everything is good, but I lost my money on testing on FB ads and Shopify and apps subscriptions
Probably that's the answer to your question if you think your product is good and you could make some money from them, it means that you made a mistake by testing FB ads which can be expensive at the beginning, and if you don't have enough experience to do it. Google ads are a definitely better choice for newbies, as they have higher conversion rates, so the risk here is lower. I would say that it's desirable that you make some kind of a strategy before you decide to continue the process, where you would determine your budget, how much can you spend on ads, what would good ROI be for you, and then move on. It will help you track your results better and recognize on time if something's not working right.

Probably that's the answer to your question if you think your product is good and you could make some money from them, it means that you made a mistake by testing FB ads which can be expensive at the beginning, and if you don't have enough experience to do it. Google ads are a definitely better choice for newbies, as they have higher conversion rates, so the risk here is lower. I would say that it's desirable that you make some kind of a strategy before you decide to continue the process, where you would determine your budget, how much can you spend on ads, what would good ROI be for you, and then move on. It will help you track your results better and recognize on time if something's not working right.
Best comment so far! This should not break him/her .. s/he needs to overknow a good strategy before starting this once

- Samira

:rocket: We Build A 7+ Figure Brand Together With Our Client. Ship/Scale To The :new_moon:
Let's connect!!!
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

banners
Back