The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does anyone have any luck with Facebook Ads for Affiliate Offers?

Chris Porter

Does anyone have any luck with Facebook Ads for Affiliate Offers?

I have paid into Facebook ads and never really got any good results, but when I advertise on Facebook for free I can generate an easy $7,000 a month revenue with a high converting offer

If you use something else that converts either ppc or cpa that would be great to know!!

What exactly do you mean by "advertise on Facebook for free" ? Spam, Likes, and stream traffic to the fanpage? or what?

What exactly do you mean by "advertise on Facebook for free" ? Spam, Likes, and stream traffic to the fanpage? or what?

He's trying to get you in his funnel.

He has not been around for 1 year, then suddenly shows up with an old angle called the "Take Away". He mentions he is doing something, then doesn't tell you any more so that you will start a private conversation with him. Then he hooks you into his funnel.

LAME!

I have only heard of the *takeaway close* (or pitch)
The Takeaway Close

>>>
Or, in a lead-generation campaign, change the phrase on your reply card from “for more information” to “to find out how you can qualify” – implying that receiving what you are offering is not a sure thing, but only granted if the prospect meets your criteria.

Another variation of the takeaway close is used in ads for home-study courses that offer a free booklet with a test to judge your writing or artistic talent … implying that you can’t take the course unless you pass the test.

Remember, people want what they can’t – or think they can’t – have or get.
<<<

In the life insurance business it is combined with the negative sell -- what happens if ... _____ Wouldn't you feel better knowing your wife and children would be financially cared for?

The takeaway conveys mystery or loss of some benefit where the negative conveys fear usually.

Last edited:
banners
Back