The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you want some free and tested creatives?

Galaksion Ad Network

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Galaksion Advertising Network
1626958346828.png

Several months ago we decided to give our precious advertisers something that many of you asked for and that no other advertising network had.
Tones of campaigns and positive reviews after we are 100% sure of the effectiveness of Galaksion Creatives Base.

Now any advertiser launching his ad campaigns via Galaksion Self-Service platform can use our creative templates. All these creatives have been tested on our trusted sources and have the highest conversion rates.

Starting campaigns and getting profit will become even easier and faster! There is no more need to make creatives yourself or pay a designer - we've done it all for you.

Creatives can be filtered by format, category and geo. Also, for your convenience, we've made it possible to search by title and description.

But that's not all. When you create a campaign, the system automatically recommends three creatives that fit your settings best.

Ready-to-use creatives will be helpful both for newcomers to our SSP and for experienced advertisers who want to test new geos and verticals.

You will find the creatives in the "Creative Templates" section on our Self-Service platform.

All you have to do is choose a creative, set up targeting, launch the campaign and wait for the profit.

Haven't registered on Galaksion platform yet?
Want to try our traffic and tools? Sign up on the platform with promo Afflift15 and get 15% to your first deposit!

You will find the creatives in the "Creative Templates" section on our Self-Service platform.
Great Initiative!!!
Created my account to gave a look, however that link does not work and I get your 404...
Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 09.57.20.png

No time now but I'll try to create a campaign later on to see if I get any suggestions...

Many are right here, because the truth is always born in a dispute. It was interesting to get acquainted with such opinions.
@JohnGaller, seriously? Spamming the forum will for sure make us click your links...

MI
Back