The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Pops still work and will continue to do so IF used properly. I strongly advise you steer clear from networks with shady practices that do not cap the traffic / visitor or allow their publishers to integrate more than 1 pop per visitor per 24h.

It is common knowledge that pops will 99% of the times hinder the UX therefor the results they offer will be lower than other formats and that is mostly because of the greed that both publishers and ad networks share. And yes, it is a harsh statement but I've been in this industry for more than 12 years now and I know first hand how media buyers and agencies treat pop traffic and it's sources.

I personally recommend you do small tests to reputable companies first and see how that works for you. If your ROI is where you want it to be then you're all good.

Best of luck!

Pops still work and will continue to do so IF used properly. I strongly advise you steer clear from networks with shady practices that do not cap the traffic / visitor or allow their publishers to integrate more than 1 pop per visitor per 24h.

It is common knowledge that pops will 99% of the times hinder the UX therefor the results they offer will be lower than other formats and that is mostly because of the greed that both publishers and ad networks share. And yes, it is a harsh statement but I've been in this industry for more than 12 years now and I know first hand how media buyers and agencies treat pop traffic and it's sources.

I personally recommend you do small tests to reputable companies first and see how that works for you. If your ROI is where you want it to be then you're all good.

Best of luck!I

Best of luck!
I am looking to get into buying traffic for CPA offers using in page pop/pop under problem is trying to find reputable companies in your 12 years can you point me in the right direction....please :) Maria

I'd recommend you try propellerads and zeropark to begin with. Adsupply can also provide good results but they're slightly more competitive in terms of bids.

I have reached the conclusion that pops or push type ads are only good for branding purposes.

Maybe, if you are doing something that requires no purchase (SOI, DOI, or CPI [PPI]) the conversions would be acceptable for the cost.

MI
Back