The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Really, I have never ever valued pop under ads. I really do not know why people go for this type of ad. As an internet users, I have never clicked on any pop under ad no matter how interesting it is. It just doesn't attract me.

The worst part is that sometimes if not all times the pop under ads just open a new browser window and hide themselves, the surfer must have to click on that browser window to make it active before they can see the popunder ad
but you you know what's worse, they can just right click on the window and close it without seeing the ad because they already know it is a pop under ad.

Last edited:
Popups and banners are not the best sales conversion tools for sure.
The are good for brand discovery and name recognition marketing.
If they are mostly fraud clicks, as I have seen many to be, you may make a completed conversion with less than 5,000 pop ups.

The thread title conflicts with the content of the opening post. It's confusing as to your intent. I think that's a harbinger of problems you will have ... Ads need to have a targeted message ...

Unless you think out a roadmap of an action you will not be able to fix what is wrong (why it's not working) and continue. This applies to anything in life ...

Popups and banners are not the best sales conversion tools for sure.
The are good for brand discovery and name recognition marketing.
If they are mostly fraud clicks, as I have seen many to be, you may make a completed conversion with less than 5,000 pop ups.

The thread title conflicts with the content of the opening post. It's confusing as to your intent. I think that's a harbinger of problems you will have ... Ads need to have a targeted message ...

Unless you think out a roadmap of an action you will not be able to fix what is wrong (why it's not working) and continue. This applies to anything in life ...
Actually, I am already promoting pop-under ads for 8 days...and wasn't seeing any ROI in the initial run, thus i asked...if i shud spent time..learning..and experimenting with it.

Which categories shud I focus on?
Shud I focus more on mobile than desktop?
How many dollars shud I spend for testing one campaign?

I think you should forget and not invest in pop-up advertising. Most of people hate it and pop ups are too expensive.
Better try with social signals, banners (not pop-up), and what is very important with content. I think a good content with advertising links are much more useful.

who are you buying ads from and who are the REAL PEOPLE that are seeing the ads -- ???
just saying the ads don't make some fictional ROI is meaningless ...
harmonizing useless click-bots is a waste of time --
once you have determined the approximate percentage of valid traffic then you may be able to fix things for the real traffic. As for the junk traffic -- you are wasting your time -- bots never buy anything :eek:

I think you should forget and not invest in pop-up advertising. Most of people hate it and pop ups are too expensive.
Better try with social signals, banners (not pop-up), and what is very important with content. I think a good content with advertising links are much more useful.
What about push ads.....is that relevant?

oops, that's not true at all.
people are making lot of money from pop traffic.
@servandosilva is one of them in this forum.
pop up and pop under still working if your landing page is faster and aggressive.
actually lot of purelander members are promoting using pop traffic and push notification traffic.

oops, that's not true at all.
people are making lot of money from pop traffic.
@servandosilva is one of them in this forum.
pop up and pop under still working if your landing page is faster and aggressive.
actually lot of purelander members are promoting using pop traffic and push notification traffic.

Which Pop ad Network do you recommend? I really don't like them but from what you said, I'm also wondering which kind of offers are suitable for this advertising method. I'll be glad you responded. Thanks.

Hi all, this thread has provided really confusing answers for a newbie weather to go for pop ads or not.
A clear confirm explanation about pop & push ads and, to go for it or not for a newbie, is much required and will be appreciated too.

1. what offer?
  2. what traffic source?
  3. what type people (users/clients/the people that see the ads)?
All things are not equal here.
pops or new tabs are undesirable ads ads and many browsers (or browser ad ons) will block them.
Buy 30,000 ads and see if any convert for you -- with what you are doing. Then buy another 30,000 from ad network 2 for the same offer and see what those results are. Cheap traffic can get real expensive went there are no conversions --for whatever reason.

If you want a guarantee buy a toaster or a refrigerator.
If you want absolute answers you will find there are not many in life --just probabilities ...
I can say with 100% confidence the dead no longer breath --but we all know that :p

Thank you Greybeard.
This is a really nice and confident answer.

Hey :) There are a lot of specific things that work and will always work well with Pop but specific type of offeers and specific type of sites. Streaming oriented sited, I.e, CC submit offers, relevant apps or extensions. Download oriented offers for downlaod sites. With pop, unlike push or to an extent Natvie ads, you need to run things more accurately to really succeed, But E-commerce for instance always works on pop. You just need to know your stuff a bit more with pop, that's all :)

1. what offer?
  2. what traffic source?
  3. what type people (users/clients/the people that see the ads)?
All things are not equal here.
pops or new tabs are undesirable ads ads and many browsers (or browser ad ons) will block them.
Buy 30,000 ads and see if any convert for you -- with what you are doing. Then buy another 30,000 from ad network 2 for the same offer and see what those results are. Cheap traffic can get real expensive went there are no conversions --for whatever reason.

If you want a guarantee buy a toaster or a refrigerator.
If you want absolute answers you will find there are not many in life --just probabilities ...
I can say with 100% confidence the dead no longer breath --but we all know that :p

Which Pop ad Network do you recommend? I really don't like them but from what you said, I'm also wondering which kind of offers are suitable for this advertising method. I'll be glad you responded. Thanks.

Hi all, this thread has provided really confusing answers for a newbie weather to go for pop ads or not.
A clear confirm explanation about pop & push ads and, to go for it or not for a newbie, is much required and will be appreciated too.

@AjitWayne @Ma'at Hetep .
Okay if you are a newbie, don't think too much, I suggest push notifications traffic.
and this is some of the reasons why?
- very low bot traffic not like pop.
- people interact with push notifications, not like pop, the visitors hates those annoying pop-ups.

Hey :) There are a lot of specific things that work and will always work well with Pop but specific type of offeers and specific type of sites. Streaming oriented sited, I.e, CC submit offers, relevant apps or extensions. Download oriented offers for downlaod sites. With pop, unlike push or to an extent Natvie ads, you need to run things more accurately to really succeed, But E-commerce for instance always works on pop. You just need to know your stuff a bit more with pop, that's all :)

Thanks for the helpful answer.

Okay if you are a newbie, don't think too much, I suggest push notifications traffic.
- people interact with push notifications, not like pop, the visitors hates those annoying pop-ups.

Yes, I too feel the same about push.
So can you recommend some offers category which converts well with push traffic.??

hey, i am member of your website, i had got my first $100/day campaign thru the landing page that i had downloaded from your website...
Just letting you know cuz, i saw your message and didn't know...you were on this forum.
I owe a lot to you.

hey, i am member of your website, i had got my first $100/day campaign thru the landing page that i had downloaded from your website...
Just letting you know cuz, i saw your message and didn't know...you were on this forum.
I owe a lot to you.
thanks lot @harnur .
that means a lot to me.
don't forget to leave a review about purelander from here
and good luck with your next campaigns bro.
much love and maximum respect to you and to all the people who really work.

@AjitWayne @Ma'at Hetep
Hi!
I would like to add a word. Pop traffic is still alive but you need MORE money on tests in order to understand better how does it work and how to get live traffic and filter bots. Push traffic is still hot but it becomes more difficult to make $$$$ from the very beginning. But the fact is there is much less bot traffic.
Good luck

tests tests tests... You need to spend a lot of time to find the right combination that will work and bring $$$

banners
Back