The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold Diary of a rookie affiliate (the road to $1000 a day)

Hi @cashmoneyaffiliate

I've been running some campaigns on Utility CPI offers too but I've yet reached optimization stage. Still testing and more testing so far. Hopefully you can help me with some of these questions:

1. Do you set dayparting when you test an offer?
2. Do you test different banner/angle =>direct linking or different banner/angle => landing page first?
3. Do you split Operator and Wifi into different campaigns?
4. For a $0.40 offer, how much do you spend testing?

Thanks.

1. Do you set dayparting when you test an offer?

No, that is normally the very last thing on my optimization list.

2. Do you test different banner/angle =>direct linking or different banner/angle => landing page first?

banner/angle => landing page first

3. Do you split Operator and Wifi into different campaigns?

Yes

4. For a $0.40 offer, how much do you spend testing?

If the offer has a low payout i will times the pay out by 10 and spend that much testing each angle. For example if a offer pays $0.50 it would be 0.50x10 so I would spend $5 testing each angle.

Tip: Download now content billing offers are amazing

View attachment 2859

Out of the 30 or so mobile billing offers I've promoted this month these types of offers have converted the best EVERY TIME for me simply because one can literally come up with an unlimited amount of angles, i mean if you can't think of at least 5 different angles you could use to promote a simple offer like this then you must really lack creativity.
Hey, congrats and amazing journey!
Yes, i guess these generic download offers can work with unlimited angles, but i want to ask,
this is consider Incentivized, right? Because visitors think they will download something
but they will never get what they wanted to download, right? or am i wrong?

In this case, which networks accept this? i have joined several networks but they dont accept
incentivized traffic for generic downloads offers. Maybe MundoMedia?

BR!

Hey, congrats and amazing journey!
Yes, i guess these generic download offers can work with unlimited angles, but i want to ask,
this is consider Incentivized, right? Because visitors think they will download something
but they will never get what they wanted to download, right? or am i wrong?

In this case, which networks accept this? i have joined several networks but they dont accept
incentivized traffic for generic downloads offers. Maybe MundoMedia?

BR!
This is more like "misleading" traffic. Incentivized means you promise them something as a reward to complete the action.

In this case you're not exactly promising them something as a reward, but the very same offer is what you're promising. Mundo has them and many other networks too. You just need to check with your AM if the angles you're using are fine.

This is more like "misleading" traffic. Incentivized means you promise them something as a reward to complete the action.

In this case you're not exactly promising them something as a reward, but the very same offer is what you're promising. Mundo has them and many other networks too. You just need to check with your AM if the angles you're using are fine.
Thanks servandosilva, i understand. Also i saw some of your threads on this forum, very useful info too. BR!

Do these types of offers still convert? All the lps I see have it stated clearly that there is a subscription cost, I don't see how anyone would sign up for that, unless the page is iframed to leave that tidbit out.

Do these types of offers still convert? All the lps I see have it stated clearly that there is a subscription cost, I don't see how anyone would sign up for that, unless the page is iframed to leave that tidbit out.

Yes these offers are still converting very well. A lot of visitors do not read small print or even notice the subscription price.

Awesome follow-along. These are the kind of stories that make it all worthwhile.

You are well on your way to becoming a superaffiliate. Keep up the very good work and big congrats to you and your team.

@cashmoneyaffiliate I'm curious about a few things:

- most mobile offers require users of certain carriers, that's how they make money, by billing through the carrier, right? So you can get them to convert via wifi? I've tried a few things but can't get it to convert. Do you use the same funnel for wifi and carrier or do you have a special funnel for wifi?

- Let's say I have an offer that's allowed on two carriers. So I test the offer using 2 campaigns, one for each carrier, and I find that only one carrier converts. What would you do? Would you milk it anyway, or would you keep looking for an offer that converts as broadly as possible?

Awesome follow along, mate. Congratz to you!

Most of the time that I go through such like posts, I am always encouraged so much. Motivation being the key contributor to unleashing my full potential, I will therefore, put more effort in the work I do. One thing that always amazes me is how guys plan for their works. I have really learned the importance of making plans especially when it comes to the marketing tasks. Let us keep sharing these bright tips of making it at the fix family and then grow together.

So i thought i would start a follow along as way of keeping myself accountable and I also think i’ll find it quite enjoyable and maybe a few peeps on here might find it helpful.

Unfortunately am not comfortable revealing specific campaign details yet as affiliate marketing is competitive enough as it is.

I should probably start of with a little bit about my IM background I've been doing IM on and off for about a year with very mixed results but I've never really been 100% committed (until now). I've run a few campaigns on different traffic sources such as POF, 7search and bing ads.

At the start of this year i made a decision that i would focus mostly on mobile campaigns in non English speaking countries and pick a traffic source and stick with it until i make it work and I've got of to a good start so far.

Tracking: Voluum

Am using Vouum to track all my campaigns because i think its amazing and easy to use and the guys over at codewise have done an amazing job. I know that eventually i’ll have to start paying for it but i don't mind as it saves me time and its one less sever i have to handle and from what i have read they have some amazing new features in the works.

Advertising Methods: mobile pop-unders and more

I decided to start of learning how to make mobile pop-unders and other traffic sources convert as it means i don't have to waste time making shit loads of banners just landing pages.

Affiliate Networks: Furthermobi

I decided to start promoting offers through furthermobi to start with as they give weekly payments when you hit $50 and they also had really good reviews on affpaying.

What I've done so far

First thing i did was sign up to whatrunswhere on that free trial they offer in order to have a look at what other mobile affiliates were running, types of banners and the landing pages they are using and so on in order to get some ideas.

I've already tested 10 different mobile campaigns so far in 4 different country's and all seems to be going okay still got a SHIT ton of optimizing to do however and there's not a lot of mobile pop-under/domain redirect traffic in a lot of these non English speaking countries but i think if i can make $5/10 a day NET in 15 different countries then that is a a good start.

When i get a LP and offer that works all i need to do is copy, translate, past and optimize it, I've got one winning combination so far and I've translated it to over 4 different countries with relative success already.

What I've learnt so far

- The best mobile offers are the ones that solve a problem or allow you to create a false problem and provide an immediate solution.

Possible Issues

I don't have a job at moment so cash flow is a bit on and off but i start i full time job in February so i plan on really going HARD then but with weekly payments from furthermobi when i hit $50 i think i should be okay

Below is a screenshot showing how I'm doing this month so far

week%202%20report_zps6rwynq5p.jpg
How do you Star when you dont any cash flow?

So i thought i would start a follow along as way of keeping myself accountable and I also think i’ll find it quite enjoyable and maybe a few peeps on here might find it helpful.

Unfortunately am not comfortable revealing specific campaign details yet as affiliate marketing is competitive enough as it is.

I should probably start of with a little bit about my IM background I've been doing IM on and off for about a year with very mixed results but I've never really been 100% committed (until now). I've run a few campaigns on different traffic sources such as POF, 7search and bing ads.

At the start of this year i made a decision that i would focus mostly on mobile campaigns in non English speaking countries and pick a traffic source and stick with it until i make it work and I've got of to a good start so far.

Tracking: Voluum

Am using Vouum to track all my campaigns because i think its amazing and easy to use and the guys over at codewise have done an amazing job. I know that eventually i’ll have to start paying for it but i don't mind as it saves me time and its one less sever i have to handle and from what i have read they have some amazing new features in the works.

Advertising Methods: mobile pop-unders and more

I decided to start of learning how to make mobile pop-unders and other traffic sources convert as it means i don't have to waste time making shit loads of banners just landing pages.

Affiliate Networks: Furthermobi

I decided to start promoting offers through furthermobi to start with as they give weekly payments when you hit $50 and they also had really good reviews on affpaying.

What I've done so far

First thing i did was sign up to whatrunswhere on that free trial they offer in order to have a look at what other mobile affiliates were running, types of banners and the landing pages they are using and so on in order to get some ideas.

I've already tested 10 different mobile campaigns so far in 4 different country's and all seems to be going okay still got a SHIT ton of optimizing to do however and there's not a lot of mobile pop-under/domain redirect traffic in a lot of these non English speaking countries but i think if i can make $5/10 a day NET in 15 different countries then that is a a good start.

When i get a LP and offer that works all i need to do is copy, translate, past and optimize it, I've got one winning combination so far and I've translated it to over 4 different countries with relative success already.

What I've learnt so far

- The best mobile offers are the ones that solve a problem or allow you to create a false problem and provide an immediate solution.

Possible Issues

I don't have a job at moment so cash flow is a bit on and off but i start i full time job in February so i plan on really going HARD then but with weekly payments from furthermobi when i hit $50 i think i should be okay

Below is a screenshot showing how I'm doing this month so far

week%202%20report_zps6rwynq5p.jpg
It's always good to see Voluum green. Love that tool. Good job!

MI
Back