The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold Diary of a rookie affiliate (the road to $1000 a day)

cashmobiaffilate - one question how did you go about picking a vertical and why is that we have to stick to it?

Great read - as soon I determine what vertical to stick then I will be launching my first campaign based on the logic of that brilliant blueprint that you did.

cashmobiaffilate - one question how did you go about picking a vertical and why is that we have to stick to it?

Great read - as soon I determine what vertical to stick then I will be launching my first campaign based on the logic of that brilliant blueprint that you did.

I asked my AM what vertical was doing a lot of volume and converting best.

The reason i suggest people stick to 1 vertical to start with is in order to learn everything about it, like what type of banners, headlines, colors, CTA and images work. All this takes time and you have to test a lot.

My 2 top verticals are utility apps CPI/CPS and download content pin submits because i have spent over 1000 hours and money promoting them :)

cashmoneyaffiliate, thanks you for your diary and the Mobile Blueprint!

One interesting question I've not found in them: what LP CTR value do you have in your successful campaigns? I want to optimize my LPs but don't know what CTR is bad, normal and great.

Thank you once again!
----

P.S. Found in the ZeroPark case study. 35-45%. Very impressive. I'll try to reach the same CTR.

Last edited:
cashmoneyaffiliate, thanks you for your diary and the Mobile Blueprint!

One interesting question I've not found in them: what LP CTR value do you have in your successful campaigns? I want to optimize my LPs but don't know what CTR is bad, normal and great.

Thank you once again!
----

P.S. Found in the ZeroPark case study. 35-45%. Very impressive. I'll try to reach the same CTR.

Cool, Zeropark the bench mark i aim for is 30% to 50%

But this will vary from traffic source to traffic source.

Thanks CMA! This is a really epic and very helpful thread. I've learned a lot and took a lot of notes. I am also currently running mobile campaigns and focus on mobile subscriptions and sweepstakes. However I met the same problems with servandosilva's. My 90% of these banners got rejected by traffic platforms. This wasted a lot of my time and I feel very discouraged.
Could you tell me how to get your creatives accepted on those mobile networks?
Another question is about the "affiliate marketing dark arts". Could you explain it a little?
Thanks again for your thread with huge valuable contents.

Thanks CMA! This is a really epic and very helpful thread. I've learned a lot and took a lot of notes. I am also currently running mobile campaigns and focus on mobile subscriptions and sweepstakes. However I met the same problems with servandosilva's. My 90% of these banners got rejected by traffic platforms. This wasted a lot of my time and I feel very discouraged.
Could you tell me how to get your creatives accepted on those mobile networks?
Another question is about the "affiliate marketing dark arts". Could you explain it a little?
Thanks again for your thread with huge valuable contents.

Try coming up with less aggressive *angles* so for example instead of saying something like "you have a virus" you could use "protect your privacy, scan for viruses"

I only cover that dark arts stuff in the members area on my blog or in the dojo.

Hi @cashmoneyaffiliate

I've been running some campaigns on Utility CPI offers too but I've yet reached optimization stage. Still testing and more testing so far. Hopefully you can help me with some of these questions:

1. Do you set dayparting when you test an offer?
2. Do you test different banner/angle =>direct linking or different banner/angle => landing page first?
3. Do you split Operator and Wifi into different campaigns?
4. For a $0.40 offer, how much do you spend testing?

Thanks.

How do you host your landing pages? Do you use a service like Instapage or you put them on your own VPS/Dedicated server?

MI
Back