The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold Diary of a rookie affiliate (the road to $1000 a day)

Talking about find winner offers and leveraging the time, some days i feel stuck when it comes to launching campaigns.
So i want to know a little bit (a lot) about your methods.

1- How many offers you launched daily when you started (regardless of budget)?
2- Which are the type of offers that are working best doing direct link?
3- have you been working with more than one ad network?
4- When you going to launch a campaign what type of target do at the beginning?
For ex: offer + wifi | offer + carrier or offer + site | offer + app

Thanks in advance
This will help me to clarify the panorama :rolleyes:

When i started i was testing 8 to 10 offers a week

When i find an offer i write down a list of different angles i could use to promote it so for example if i was running an antivirus offer a few angles would be

Slow performance/sluggishness
Phone keeps freezes
Battery is draining faster then it was before
Phone signal/reception issues
Unable to update apps
Wi-Fi dropping or not connecting

I then go on to build separate banners/landing pages for each of these angles

Games

I work with 3 different ad networks at the moment but i normally start with 1 then once i get something going move it over to the other 2 ad networks that have more volume.

I like to keep it simple so i just split my campaign in 2 wifi + offer (direct/landing page) and carrier + offer (direct/landing page)

When i started i was testing 8 to 10 offers a week

When i find an offer i write down a list of different angles i could use to promote it so for example if i was running an antivirus offer a few angles would be

Slow performance/sluggishness
Phone keeps freezes
Battery is draining faster then it was before
Phone signal/reception issues
Unable to update apps
Wi-Fi dropping or not connecting

I then go on to build separate banners/landing pages for each of these angles

Games

I work with 3 different ad networks at the moment but i normally start with 1 then once i get something going move it over to the other 2 ad networks that have more volume.

I like to keep it simple so i just split my campaign in 2 wifi + offer (direct/landing page) and carrier + offer (direct/landing page)

Hello.
I love your diary. You've been doing great.
I have tested a few campaigns and I've got a profitable campaign (PIN Submit) that earned me $400 last week. I've scaled it but after a few days the ROI is getting lower.

Anyway. I wanted to ask you (without revealing your traffic sources, of course), how do you get your creatives accepted on many mobile networks when you're promoting sweepstakes or any offer that converts on a subscription?

Since many offers are like that, but the ads are always misleading (e.g. win an iphone = pin submit), i get them rejected most of the time. Is there any other way around or do I need to use a Landing page?
I know for CPI or games, it's normally not a problem, but for offers that require subscription I normally get my creatives rejected.

Thank you very much in advance. looking forward to break my first $100 (profit) per day in June, as I broke my first $60 per day last week.

Hello.
I love your diary. You've been doing great.
I have tested a few campaigns and I've got a profitable campaign (PIN Submit) that earned me $400 last week. I've scaled it but after a few days the ROI is getting lower.

Anyway. I wanted to ask you (without revealing your traffic sources, of course), how do you get your creatives accepted on many mobile networks when you're promoting sweepstakes or any offer that converts on a subscription?

Since many offers are like that, but the ads are always misleading (e.g. win an iphone = pin submit), i get them rejected most of the time. Is there any other way around or do I need to use a Landing page?
I know for CPI or games, it's normally not a problem, but for offers that require subscription I normally get my creatives rejected.

Thank you very much in advance. looking forward to break my first $100 (profit) per day in June, as I broke my first $60 per day last week.

Hello mate

Congratulations on your success so far :)

I sent you a private message in regards to your question.

Hey There,

I am currently finding new ways to earn as I am already into CPA but making multiple sources now. So I thought to enter into Mobile CPA. Well, I checked this thread and I have few questions.

1. Which is your best Traffic Source so far in this journey?

2. Do you make any kind of landing pages as well?

3. If you make landing pages then which software do you use for that?

Thanks!

Hey There,

I am currently finding new ways to earn as I am already into CPA but making multiple sources now. So I thought to enter into Mobile CPA. Well, I checked this thread and I have few questions.

Thanks!

Sorry cant give that away

Yes i always use landing pages but do test the offer by direct linking just to compare results, the only time i might not use a landing page is if i'm running a gaming offer

Photoshop
Adobe Muse
Dreamweaver

It's very good results cashmoneyaffiliate! I spent $3k on experience with mobile offers and no luck.
Can you advice me one offer for newbie?
Will waiting next reports from you.
Thanks

Wow this has been one hell of a journey.

Just been reading back on it all and its turley amazing how far I've come. Yesterday i hit my 1st $4,000 day at a 56% ROI :)

screen-shot-13-07-2014_zps2yf7fc72.png

I've got a new amazing case study i'm writing up and a Ebook i think a lot of people just getting into mobile will find useful hopefully will get it all up before the end of next week

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who commented on this thread and helped keep me motivated. You all played a part in my success.

Attachments

• screen-shot-13-07-2014.png
    screen-shot-13-07-2014.png
    140.6 KB · Views: 975
Last edited:
It's very good results cashmoneyaffiliate! I spent $3k on experience with mobile offers and no luck.
Can you advice me one offer for newbie?
Will waiting next reports from you.
Thanks

Hello Bertono

Sorry for the very late reply just saw your post :eek:

Wow 3K is a lot to blow with out seeing any positive results.

I would be more then happy to try and help send me a private message or your skype

Wow this has been one hell of a journey.

Just been reading back on it all and its turley amazing how far I've come. Yesterday i hit my 1st $4,000 day at a 56% ROI :)

View attachment 3150

I've got a new amazing case study i'm writing up and a Ebook i think a lot of people just getting into mobile will find useful hopefully will get it all up before the end of next week

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who commented on this thread and helped keep me motivated. You all played a part in my success.

Nice :)
I just hit my $20 per day on mobile (sometimes break even at best).
We all need to start somewhere when learning new traffic sources.

I'll focos on $50 a day and then $100 and more!

banners
Back