The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Will you wait for the new cases from Marketcall?

• Total voters
Can you please work on your support function? Its really slow and demoralizing at the same time.. Otherwise excited to run PPCall offers.
Okay, thanks for your feedback, we'll defenitely work on this.
Google call only ads new policies have changed the game.
Lots of people are complaining as we speak but for the strong there is always a way.
We have solution for that. Soon it will be available for all our offers and affiliates

Case Study Looking Promising but i have 1 question after Google Latest Update regarding Call only Ads i.e they are going to verify business Name through Automated Means. How to overcome this issue because after that update i can't able to launch even single Call only Ads they instantly Suspend Accounts for Circumventing or Some time Unacceptable Business Practice Policies.

Case Study Looking Promising but i have 1 question after Google Latest Update regarding Call only Ads i.e they are going to verify business Name through Automated Means. How to overcome this issue because after that update i can't able to launch even single Call only Ads they instantly Suspend Accounts for Circumventing or Some time Unacceptable Business Practice Policies.
So, you should do 3 simple steps, so as your campaign correspond with new Google call-only ads policy:
1. Make an IVR with specific company name in the beginning of the call. We've already added such IVR's to our offers, or we can add your IVR to offer for free.
2. Use company's name in lading pages. We've almost made branded landing pages for our offers, so as you can use them in your campaigns
3. Use company's name in your ads

Welcome message added to your TFN.

banners
Back