The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Creating my own course. Udemy or..

Bloody Tourist

AffKit Ninja
Hey Fixers,

Question for you guys that sell courses:
What software/platform do you recommend?

And for you Udemy users:
What are some of the do's an don'ts?

I have the marketing and traffic part down, so please limit your tips to course hosting/delivery/platforms etc.. ;)

Thanks!

Hey Martini,

I've been researching this... I think most bloggers are using teachable.com, thinkific.com, and wordpress membership premium plugins. And some have created their own membership software with python or so.

I think teachable is popular and they have an affiliate program.

Check out moodle.com too. It's an open source platform. I haven't chosen one yet.

Lee

Hey Martini,

I've been researching this... I think most bloggers are using teachable.com, thinkific.com, and wordpress membership premium plugins. And some have created their own membership software with python or so.

I think teachable is popular and they have an affiliate program.

Check out moodle.com too. It's an open source platform. I haven't chosen one yet.

Lee
Thanks Lee, very helpful. Any experience with Udemy or reason to choose the platforms you mention instead of Udemy?

Thanks Lee, very helpful. Any experience with Udemy or reason to choose the platforms you mention instead of Udemy?
Udemy have just announced that from 4th April 2016, all of their 35,000+ courses will be priced between $20-$50. Instructors make 97% of revenue for Instructor Promotions, or 50% of revenue from Udemy Organic Sales.

You can charge higher on the platforms I've mentioned.

MI
Back