The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can someone recommend a CPA course ?

Robketor

affiliate
So far I am just promoting through clickbank but I don't know much about CPA can someone recommend me a course that doesn't cost too much? And if you can give me some tips on how to be successful with CPA that would be great, thank you.

can someone recommend me a course that doesn't cost too much?

That's a bit ambiguous. What is "too much"?

Most reliable courses for CPA are going to run a $1,000 and up. Most any course less than that won't be of value.

The best I have seen in the last ten years, year after year, for CPA is William Souza's "CPA Evolution 2.0. This course is currently migrating to new servers and will be re-launch on an upgraded platform over the next 8 weeks. I have been promoting William's course for almost a decade and have not found a CPA course that compares. There have a been a few over the years that were $2,500 to $5,000, but they were not as good.

William and I hop on calls frequently and we will be helping him relaunch his course, as CPA Evolution 3.0, the 1st of September.

can give me some tips on how to be successful with CPA that would be great, thank you.

Well, you need to be more specific with your questions. I could type all day giving CPA tips and still not be finished until the end of tomorrow.

@Robketor hi!
there are not only video courses, that personally I treat as a source of additional info to the written basis, but you can find a lot of guides from networks that apply general theory of affiliate marketing to their own platform and products. By googling a few minutes, I've found Mobidea e-books - Affiliate Marketing Guides - Mobidea Academy . Also, Zeropark blog is getting popular, so now they post not only successful cases, but some articles for newbies - The Essential Guide to Affiliate Offer Types - Zeropark Blog

Well if you dont have a budget to buy a good course information its everywhere ,search on this forum and others ,also onnyoutube you will find tons of videos helping you to make money with cpa

So far I am just promoting through clickbank but I don't know much about CPA can someone recommend me a course that doesn't cost too much? And if you can give me some tips on how to be successful with CPA that would be great, thank you.
Well, AffiliateFix is a course that doesn't cost too much IMO. The only thing it will cost you is time. With the information on the forum and probably a few additional googling or even YouTube videos, you could excel in CPA marketing without a paid course.

banners
Back