The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is the best CPA Paid Course

Yjrama

affiliate
Hi everyone,
I'm starting my CPA journey, and I'll go all in, aiming to make 200 dollars per day by November 2023; I'm going to spend at least 2-3 hours a day to make it possible. To start this journey I wanted to know "what is the best CPA paid course" on the market ( traffic source Ads/SEO )
like the ultimate course that you would love to have when you first started CPA (with no price limit)

Thank you !

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
  1. How much do you know about CPA and programmatic advertising? Or, SEO theory?
  2. Watching MMO hype at youtube doesn't count.

Paying for a course is only worth it if you are actually able to use the information. Make sure you will have background to implement the strategies taught in the course. Otherwise, you might as well just save your money.

I would recommend taking some time to learn about both of these tools before attempting to use them. There are a number of excellent resources available online, such as Affiliate boot camp courses and Kindle books about affiliate strategies, marketing, and UX web design. By taking some time to learn about these tools, you will be able to use them more effectively and avoid any potential pitfalls.

Affiliate boot camp courses are available online free and spending $50 on a few curated Kindle books about affiliates, marketing and UX web design is gong to be well worth the expense.

By including some practice in these areas will give you the experience and knowledge to make proper use of any intermediate CPA course you might pay for.

Thank you for your feedback, this made me realize that I forgot to give you my background

I'm a senior SEO executive working agency side, so I'm specialized in SEO, (also have some experience with facebook ads ) I've started some local lead gen websites so I do have experience around it; right now I'm looking for tailored courses on CPA marketing in order to pivot my strategy and understand how to leverage SEO/ads

So concerning the course, I'm looking for something around CPA ( no matter the price) as I already know a lot about the two traffic sources and websites

thank you very much! in your honest opinion, would you say that this is the best CPA course out there?

Extremely successful coaching program. Everyone earns with him and his team! I don't say this lightly. I've been in this biz for quite a long time and I rarely speak about coaching programs, but this is one of the great ones out there! Plus he has a money back guarantee. Do what he teaches and you'll never ask for a refund.

Extremely successful coaching program. Everyone earns with him and his team! I don't say this lightly. I've been in this biz for quite a long time and I rarely speak about coaching programs, but this is one of the great ones out there! Plus he has a money back guarantee. Do what he teaches and you'll never ask for a refund.
Hey! Care to share a link please?
Couldn't find it... Thank you!

banners
Back