The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Hi, I am looking for traffic sources, in terms of CPS(cost per sale) model. I would be looking people good with Social media, E-mail Marketing, Blogs traffic, SEM.
I have very good offers to promote, which are carrying extremely good amount of traffic to there websites, with on an average 30 days of cookie period.

That is not the way it works :D
You buy the traffic with cash not promises.
And cookies today don't mean much.
I can very well understand that.
I am already working with around 650 publishers, who work with Cost per sale model with us, which mean, I pay them after sales & validation from merchant. For CPS, we can not pay in advance.

So "we" are soliciting as a network to find publishers that will run your CPA 'offers' as ads on their website and get paid a share of the profit?
That is a pass thru agreement or sub affiliate type agreement if you are just an affiliate.
So just who are "we"?

@danishkhan , not sure what your intent of writing
in many threads.

Stop spamming
and safeguard your time. Remember the time really expands when you reply with the heart of "Giving".

All of those posts have been deleted.

@Shubham Ghildiyal , I have the same question as @Graybeard - are you an affiliate, or an affiliate network. I ask because if you are a network/program/product rep or owner, you need to apply for an approved vendor listing before you can recruit, promote or solicit here. If that is the case, just let me know, it's easy but I can help you through it.

All of those posts have been deleted.

@Shubham Ghildiyal , I have the same question as @Graybeard - are you an affiliate, or an affiliate network. I ask because if you are a network/program/product rep or owner, you need to apply for an approved vendor listing before you can recruit, promote or solicit here. If that is the case, just let me know, it's easy but I can help you through it.
Hi, I work with an Affiliate Network, and we work with direct E-commerce & Travel domain.

Also nobody in their right mind will not work with you on CPS model, maybe CPA based on CPS that's really it, but not that much anyway for sure. That's how I see it totally. Otherwise people with such sources will promote them themselfs unless you own the offers.

Also nobody in their right mind will not work with you on CPS model, maybe CPA based on CPS that's really it, but not that much anyway for sure. That's how I see it totally. Otherwise people with such sources will promote them themselfs unless you own the offers.
Thanks for your so judgmental comment, and also predefined results for me.

MI
Back