The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Color Style

BeltingAct

affiliate
We once argued with a friend, here's a site that is designed in bright tones and similar in all aspects of the site in dark tones. The question is, which of them will be better perceived by people, if everything else is the same? My point is that the bright tones are more beneficial. What are your thoughts?

I would test both of the with an equal and statistically valid sample of traffic and see which color scheme performed better.
You can argue opinions all day but only testing your traffics' actions will matter in the end.

many platforms offer the option to the end user. We have looked at a couple of plugins and add-ons for XenForo. In the end, we did a poll for a dark version and it resulted in about 4% wanting the option. We didn't opt for it as a result.

I would test both of the with an equal and statistically valid sample of traffic and see which color scheme performed better.
You can argue opinions all day but only testing your traffics' actions will matter in the end.
Good advise. I'm a little tight on budget, but I think I can implement it. Many thanks

We once argued with a friend, here's a site that is designed in bright tones and similar in all aspects of the site in dark tones. The question is, which of them will be better perceived by people, if everything else is the same? My point is that the bright tones are more beneficial. What are your thoughts?
There is no definitive answer to this question since color preferences can vary widely among individuals and can also depend on the context and purpose of the website. However, research in color psychology suggests that bright colors are often associated with positive emotions such as happiness, excitement, and joy, while dark colors are associated with negative emotions such as sadness, fear, and anxiety.

I think it depends on the subject matter of the site and the target audience. Although I came to this forum to find an answer to this question myself :D

WARNING AI DETECTED

1676958198704.png

What most websites do is to give users the option to switch to whichever tone they want. I think it's a simple possible implementation using CSS and probably some Javascript.

banners
Back