8. Prove Your Site Is Credible
9. Put Important Information on the Top of Your Page
10. Avoid Excessive Calls-to-Action
11. Make it Easy to Take the Next Step
12. Optimize for Mobile and Tablet

Read more:
How to Make A Website Redesign Successful: A Marketing Consultant's Perspective

>>>" Conclusion

There’s a saying I once heard that says: “Advertising will only speed up what’s already going to happen.”

And it’s important to remember because advertising—or redesigning your company’s website—isn’t going to be the savior of your business. You need a good product or service to begin with. "<<<

How to Make Sure Your Website Passes the Dreaded Blink Test

I have preached this to so many, yet they find this hard to have a level of faith with it.
This is what I refer to as customer affinity < in its simplest terms: Like > Your customer/buyer/audience has to have a like and interest in what you present to them -- or you are going to be marginal or worse, dead in the water.

This is why funnel testing and affinity testing is so important.

Actions that may not result is an actual conversion are meaningful as a KPI (key performance (profit) indicators) touch points -- are your 'targets' following your sales funnel or where are they dropping off?

Well, if your page layout is wrong and/or the visitor cannot easily find your funnel, and like it; you are dead in the water -- your advertising money lost or your other marketing efforts (time) wasted.

Last edited:
banners
Back