The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Can I use Pinterest conversion ads to promote ClickBank products?

Ivomayne

affiliate
Hey there, I hope everyone is doing okay.

I want to try to promote ClickBank products with Pinterest ads.
I have a couple of questions that I can't find definite answer to anywhere.

First, am I allowed to link the ads directly to my hoplink? People say yes, but they also say that redirects aren't allowed, so I'm not really sure.
And second, can I run conversion campaigns for affiliate products? Regardless of whether I use a landing page or direct linking, how can I setup the conversion events if I don't have access to the checkout page?

Re: Clickbank;
  1. Ask the vendor (offer owner) to insert you tracking pixel for you --they may or may not.
  2. Track the events shown on you platform dashboard with the &tid=['some code of yours'].
  3. You can download a .csv file and do something with it.
  4. Some SaaS trackers say they can set up a postback for affiliates --ask their (the tracker's) support for specifics.
  5. Affiliate Marketing and TikTok Ads: A Short Guideline (2022) - Voluum Blog
  6. How to Use TikTok Ads in Affiliate Marketing: Ad Types, Audience Targeting, Costs, and ROI Tracking - RedTrack Blog | Marketing, Affiliate, Attribution
  7. above are some samples this is the search I used
Re: TikTok ads --look for a published policy statement referring to the terms for CPA affiliate offers

I looked a bit and I think they will do what they want to do that day :p I see no written policy specifically disallowing CPA affiliate type ads. They look like Facebook --they make up moderation policies as-they-go internally without publishing or codifying any real guidelines --prepare for affiliate aggravation :p

Looks like the response quality is not that great: 10 x the pay-out will leave you in the hole on a lot of marginal CPA IMHO. Put your money on the wood and see I guess ... The video really matters --need to look and feel 'right' for the intended segment I suppose.
1664578820727.png

Last edited:
MI
Back