The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Can anyone tell me about the CPA marketing query?

28marchweb

affiliate
Hello,

I am new to CPA marketing, so, I want to create my career in it, but on creating an offer for my website, I am stuck in a place, where to find the end date of that offer in cpagrip or in cpalead. Can anyone tell me where I find this?
Kindly see the attached file & understand what I want to know?

Hope you understand.

Thanks.

Attachments

• cpa end date.JPG
    cpa end date.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 12
A lot of that is just fake to add urgency to call to action.
But I get what you are sayin' if that is actually true.

It's really archaic not to have an offer feed for affiliate offers showing an expiration date when there is one that is real.
Placing and the replacing offers because of expiration on a static website is also archaic.

At the end of the day, using a landing page template and ads may be a better way to go with short term offers.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

A lot of that is just fake to add urgency to call to action.
But I get what you are sayin' if that is actually true.

It's really archaic not to have an offer feed for affiliate offers showing an expiration date when there is one that is real.
Placing and the replacing offers because of expiration on a static website is also archaic.

At the end of the day, using a landing page template and ads may be a better way to go with short term offers.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
I understand what you are saying, my friend. Thanks for your reply.

Well i dont think its important to put the end date and start date of an offer ,important its to get traffic to the offer

MI
Back