The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Can anyone Suggest me Ads Network for Push Ads

ikakameo

affiliate
Can anyone suggest me some push ads networks with minimum deposit of less than $50 and also must be legitimate with real human traffic not with bots.

Sorry, every minimum I have seen is $50 and up.
Push is lower quality traffic so you need volume to convert any offer that will actually convert in sufficient number to pay for the traffic.

@Graybeard Can you suggest some good traffic sources (paid traffic) for CPA offers in finance, sweepstakes, giftcards, gambling niches.

Have you posted in the Business Center forum here asking for networks and traffic sources for your niche(s)? I can tell you that Propeller Ads, Roller Ads, Mobidea, and many more are in our resources and all have good push program's.

push ads networks with minimum deposit of less than $50

You need to raise your sights a bit. That is a low budget for even a proper test budget, especially with doing any split testing.

Unfortunately, I don't think any ad network today offers such deposits. However, I'd like to tell you about Trafficstars. From my experience, this network provides some of the most attractive conditions compared to others. The deposit here is $100, but you can get a $50 bonus and then you only have to deposit $50 as you wanted.

You could try with AdMaven. If I'm not wrong, the minimum deposit for advertisers is $50 and push notifications are one of their main formats. In any case, when you sign up you can talk directly with your assigned account manager and negotiate the terms.

Hey @ikakameo We can provide push traffic for all verticals, devices and goes. You can check our traffic inventory on our website and the minimum deposit is only 50$. You can also try our targetCPA model which works very well with push campaigns and we can help with more info if you are interested.

banners
Back