The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate
Well what you do so far ? Do you think you work half hour an make 100$ day .Making money online its not so easy ,if it was so easy all people would leave their job and work on internet marketing .I have many years and i get failure after failure and i still dont succed yet

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm really hopeless now.

If you are hopeless, how can you be hopeful about starting a business in CPA? Mindset ifs the first thing to learn and control.

What can I do now??

You can do anything you want, you simply need to decide to take action.

Can anyone help me to earn some $? Please

You must be joking, right? There are over 100k members here, over 50k members active monthly here, over 20k members active weekly here. How can you possibly ask if some"one" will help you? We all will help you, but you need to start helping yourself if you want our help. You need to read the forums here, research, develop a plan, invest in some tools and advertising, etc. You also need to post often, frequently asking questions so the members know what you are trying to accomplish.

Thanks for advice. But i needed money in lockdown .. So ____

Whether you are in lock down or not, you will have to go through the same steps to success in this industry, or any other industry. There are no shortcuts, if there were, we would all be using them. This is a business! Treat it as a business and you will reap the rewards of your business.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

If you are hopeless, how can you be hopeful about starting a business in CPA? Mindset ifs the first thing to learn and control.

You can do anything you want, you simply need to decide to take action.

You must be joking, right? There are over 100k members here, over 50k members active monthly here, over 20k members active weekly here. How can you possibly ask if some"one" will help you? We all will help you, but you need to start helping yourself if you want our help. You need to read the forums here, research, develop a plan, invest in some tools and advertising, etc. You also need to post often, frequently asking questions so the members know what you are trying to accomplish.

Whether you are in lock down or not, you will have to go through the same steps to success in this industry, or any other industry. There are no shortcuts, if there were, we would all be using them. This is a business! Treat it as a business and you will reap the rewards of your business.
Thank you sir for your good advice

Hello, Abrahman and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

I'm new cpa marketing. I want to earn. I'm trying much but i can't get atleast one lead. I'm really hopeless now. What can I do now?? Can anyone help me to earn some $? Please

I don't know if this will be helpful but I know a place you can earn $5 every $5 hours. No understatement, no overstatement. It's called remotasks .

Almost forgot. Nature of job? Categorize insects, objects. Draw bounding boxes around objects. I think this is used for A.I (Artificial Intelligence)

MI
Back