The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Way to Get Started With Native Ads?

Thomas Adams

affiliate
Hello,

I am thinking about getting started with Native Ads but I'm not sure where to begin.

I was thinking I could buy AdPlexity to see what ads are working, sign up for the affiliate offer & advertiser that has been showing their ads for 100+ days, copy their lander with AdPlexity, upload it onto a VPS, then run a campaign and see what happens. Is this smart? Which native advertising platform is most noob friendly?

As long as you have a good plan and can speak sensibly with the rep if they call for confirmation of who you are and how you plan to promote, you should be okay with the majority of them
Revcontent
Outbrain
Taboola

Disqus has $5k minimum monthly budget I think.

Revcontent I think is as low as $200.

Content.ad is around $100.

Taboola was $1500 the last time I checked.

I seem to remember Outbrain being one of the cheapest.

if you wanted to be ahead of your competitors, then there is a need for you to use native ads spy tools. Just try SpyOver - A great spy tool with easy to use interface. Exploring new niches and winning campaigns is so easy.

Hello,

I am thinking about getting started with Native Ads but I'm not sure where to begin.

I was thinking I could buy AdPlexity to see what ads are working, sign up for the affiliate offer & advertiser that has been showing their ads for 100+ days, copy their lander with AdPlexity, upload it onto a VPS, then run a campaign and see what happens. Is this smart? Which native advertising platform is most noob friendly?
hi, this could work well, but why don't you go for mobile traffic you will need a smaller budget than on native! Also, did you check any information about other tools, i know adplexity works well but is not really cheap, but there are some good tools that could help you for cheaper cost, and that also work well!! take look on ADMobiSpy, that is the cheapest, but also can try whatrunswhere!! good luck!

As long as you have a good plan and can speak sensibly with the rep if they call for confirmation of who you are and how you plan to promote, you should be okay with the majority of them
Revcontent
Outbrain
Taboola

Disqus has $5k minimum monthly budget I think.

Revcontent I think is as low as $200.

Content.ad is around $100.

Taboola was $1500 the last time I checked.

I seem to remember Outbrain being one of the cheapest.
you should definately consider this!

You could go For Taboola, or Outbrain, they are really affordable even if you are a moob. some good spy-tools as well, like ADMobiSPy, whatrunswhere, could be helpful for you, like i see, you already know and use one, so take this as a plus in case

Hey there,

This is Alex from video intelligence. We have a native in-stream unit for both desktop and mobile web, which introduces contextual, relevant video content, monetized with in-stream premium video ads, turning into high eCPM. It's called vi stories.

MI
Back